Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#175033 08/16/03 08:17 AM
Jess Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I read in another message board that this september LnC the lost season is coming out like a new series or something. I have no specifics i was just wonder if anyone else heard anything and if they could let me know! huh

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris
#175034 08/16/03 08:49 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I suspect someone was pulling your leg, Jess. I haven't heard anything, but I'm sure I would have if there were anything so huge as a whole new season in the works. There weren't any episodes, let alone a whole season, that were "lost" as in filmed but not aired. And the actors have moved on -- as much as I'd like to see new stuff, I'll be astonished if it ever actually happens.

Might the other message have been talking about a fan-produced season of fanfic? We did a few of those, right after the show went off the air. I haven't heard of any new ones in the works, but that doesn't mean there won't be one, somewhere...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
#175035 08/16/03 09:14 AM
Jess Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
They were talking about a show but i kinda didnt believe it i just wanted to make sure!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard