Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
All comments, questions, nagging attempts, and polite criticisms can go here. laugh

TOC

~Anna

Columnist
Columnist
Interesting....

I'm looking forward to more,
Irene

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part! grumble

“Earl and Juliana Gregg, one day. Eric Denzler, ten minutes.”
So, she knew about the Greggs'? eek

More soon, please.

MAF smile

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
YAY! Anna posted again. You just gotta love some friendly pleas for more <g> smile1

We're finally getting on a role here... first interview done, Lois frustrated, investigation started... when do we get go see the real interview? And where is the rest? laugh

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting instalment.

Still following elements of the series, yet there is the different slant in the fact that we know that Denzler is a scumbag. I wonder what he has planned since he obviously doesn't want Lois (or anyone) to do the interview.

Waiting to see what happens.

Tank the Retired (who is looking forward to the first big wham to hit in this story)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Anna,
good installment
interesting slant
more soon please
merry

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Okay, reader in a state of shock here. goofy

Anyway...caught up now. Whew. Excellent segment, Anna. I loved this:

“Is anyone in your life familiar with the use of plastics, AK-47s. Strick-9, or similar explosives, weapons or poisons?”

“Only my mother.”
rotflol

And nice ending with the two of them in sync. But bad Lois agreeing not to tell Clark about the interview. Of course, with Lois, you never can tell if she's going to keep those kinds of promises, do you? wink

More soon please!

LabRat (off to check she hasn't missed anything else!)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Anna,

I finally caught up with this story today and I am so glad I sat here and read all 4 parts evil . I am just wondering if Earl and Juilanna are as nice as they seem evil

So is part 5 done yet?

- Alicia smile

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Columnist
Columnist
Where's the next part, already?

Melisma (sharpening her shears here under her Rock)

wildguy wildguy

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Actually, Labby, this Lois seems to have decided that telling her husband doesn't nec'ly qualify as violating the "don't tell anyone" agreement. And good for her! smile

It's a good point, though: without Gendell listening in on the interview, why does Denzler have to let Lois go through with this? He can simply report back and say that he was dissatisfied with her replies. Unless, of course, Gendell *was* listening in.

Is anyone else distracted by M&A Potter, wondering if they have a son named Harry? dizzy Love the name Malachi, by the way. I recognize it easily enough, but is it really in common use?

More soon, please!

Hazel

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Anna

Just managed to catch up with this. smile
A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

BanAnna Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm really glad to hear that people are enjoying this. laugh It makes my day!

So, she knew about the Greggs'?
Yes, Maria, she knows that they work for Gendell Technologies, but she doesn't know that they know Gendell and Denzler personally.

when do we get go see the real interview?
All in good time, Saskia... <eg>

I loved this:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Is anyone in your life familiar with the use of plastics, AK-47s. Strick-9, or similar explosives, weapons or poisons?”

“Only my mother.”
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROTFL, Labby! I find it amusing that you claim not to like this ep, but the dialogue you quoted here is straight out of the ep. laugh

Of course, with Lois, you never can tell if she's going to keep those kinds of promises, do you?
Very true, Labby. wink

I am so glad I sat here and read all 4 parts
Awww, thank you Alicia! I'm glad you did too. laugh

I am just wondering if Earl and Juilanna are as nice as they seem
We shall soon find out...

It's a good point, though: without Gendell listening in on the interview, why does Denzler have to let Lois go through with this? He can simply report back and say that he was dissatisfied with her replies.
Interesting point, Hazel. My answer, as you'll see in the next part, is that Denzler is very loyal to Gendell, and he is, therefore, very honest with Gendell.

Is anyone else distracted by M&A Potter, wondering if they have a son named Harry?
See the poll here . I'd really like everyone who is following this story to vote. laugh

I'm thoroughly enjoying this and look forward to reading more.
Thanks Tricia!

Waiting to see what happens.
I'm looking forward to more
More soon, please.
Coming right up!

Thanks again Irene, Maria, Saskia, Tank, Merry, Labby, Alicia, Melisma, Hazel and Tricia. I really appreciate all of your comments more than I can say. Here comes part 5!

~Anna

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, i'm all for the "only my mother" line, too. laugh have to say.. my memory for eps i haven't watched in a while isn't particularly good. i once BRed for someone who was incorperating lines. didn't realize it. complimented some of them, and criticized others, right along with the rest of my comments. <g>

anyway, glad i took the time to catch up with this story. it's looking pretty cool. be reading part 5 in a sec.

before i do, tho, i wanted to mention...

“Smallpox?”

“Yes.”

“Measles?”

“Yes.”

“Mumps?”

“Yes.”

“MMR?”

“Yes.”
the other vaccinations, i have little probem with. some varieties of hepetitis aren't that common, unless you go travelling around a lot.. which you could easily argue a reporter would.

however... MMR is a shot that vacinates you for 3 things at once. the two Ms stand for Measles and Mumps. so, it's a bit redundant to ask about Measles, Mumps, and MMR. (the R is for something called "rubella." not certain of the spelling)

smallpox, otoh... no one was vaccinated for smallpox back in 97. back then, there were 2 samples of smallpox known to exist in the entire world... the US CDC (just in case), and the russian equivalent (for the same reason).

it was basically like nukes... smallpox had been extinct for long enough that no one had an immunity to it. so, a frozen sample was kept, on the off chance that someone chose to use it as a weapon. since both the US and the USSR had samples, neither one was about to use it on the other.

in the last year or so, people have gotten a bit paranoid, however, and so they took the smallpox sample out of the CDC and started making vaccines. workers in various government facilities were offered the vaccine, but even now only a tiny percentage of people have gotten it.

oh... tetnus... that's one that needs a periodic booster (every decade). even if she'd been vaccinated before, the relevant question is whether she's current.

anyway, enough with the random vaccine info... off to read part 5. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard