Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#175023 09/09/03 07:17 PM
Kerth
Kerth
Lois: "I can believe this!!!! This is my way to the Putitzer!!!!"

Clark: "What does it say?"

Lois: "Ah, nothing you didn't know... Only that YOU are Superman."

Jose peep

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#175024 09/10/03 04:27 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Lois: Oh no, Clark!
Clark: What is it, Lois, what does it say?
Lois: It's-- it's-- <gasp> --blank!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#175025 09/10/03 06:50 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Lois: I cannot believe they can just vote to evict me like that from my apartment!
Clark: Well duh if you keep setting your apartment on fire trying to cook, of course your neighbors are gonna give you the boot.

Jen smile

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#175026 09/12/03 09:35 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
well, it's been a day and a half since the last caption, so i guess it's time to pick one so we can move on.

close call (rivka's was fun, and i especially liked jen's and...), but i think i'm going to go with nqoire's "Lois: Cla-arrk! I'm turning into my mother! It says so!" clap good one.

you're up. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175027 09/12/03 09:55 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I think that is the first time I've ever won something. wink

Have fun!

[Linked Image]

Imagine.
#175028 09/12/03 10:26 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Jimmy: (sound of gagging) WOISH!!! Ak'sh ish'gush'in'... Oo 'oo'a 'ol' me wash i' 'agish *'eHORE* I 'it ina it!

(Translation, after the gagging: LOIS!!! That's disgusting... You should have told me what's in haggis *before* I bit into it!)

Melisma (under her Rock, having a hard time trying to figure out exactly the sounds Jimmy would be able to produce with his mouth that full - but that's her best language-teacher guess smile )

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
#175029 09/12/03 02:33 PM
A
Blogger
Blogger
A
Jimmy: Come on snake eyes!! If I win this...I win the girl!!

#175030 09/12/03 08:49 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
uhm, jimmy, you do know that when i told you that superman gets his powers from skittles because each one has an "S" on it, i was only kidding, right?

---

manaical voice: mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha! my "simian sweets" work to perfection! once i flood the market with such deliciously evil flavors as "grape ape" and "organge-utan" the entire population of geeks and nerds will be turned into monkeys! the internet will cease to function, and in the ensuing chaos, i, AL 9000, the evil robot clone of al gore, shal take over the world! ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!

jimmy: mmmph?

superman: sorry, AL. it won't happen. and, for the record, jimmy always looks like that when he's eating.

----

announcer: 3... 2... 1... and time's up. let's see, 1296 m&m's left in the jar. i'm sorry, jimmy. you missed the world's record by 3. nice try, though. better luck next time.

----

voice from a nearby hidden speaker: that's good work, jimmy, but you can stop now.

jimmy: mmmph!

voice: it's okay. trust me. nothing will explode.

jimmy: mmmmph?

voice: that's right. it's okay. there actually isn't a pressure-sensitive bomb under the candy jar. look over towards your left, behind the ficus.

jimmy: hmmm?

voice: smile, jimmy. you're on candid camera!

jimmy: mmmph?!

----

... and when i snap my fingers, you will wake up and remember nothing...

----

jimmy, call for you on line 3! some girl named angela said she'll give you another chance, but only if you come to the phone right now.

----

... and, if you'll step over here, you'll find the results of my latest experiemnt, a candy-coated laxative. each one contains a highly concentrated dose, but it's surrounded by a tasty candy shell to make it palitable...

----

yeah, he did it! superman knocked the asteriod off course! the world isn't going to end! wow, you know, you can do some really strange things when you think you've only got a few hours to live, you know what i mean, jimmy? ... jimmy?

----

lois: okay, now, the last jimmy was just a few pounds bigger than you, so you're going to have to go on a high-calorie diet for the next couple days. hopefully the chief won't notice in the meantime. here, see if you can finish this jar off by lunchtime... <turning away> i still think we should really get to work on jack. you never know when we'll need the next jimmy. we seem to go through them so quickly these days...

*footnote: that last caption was, of course, inspired by a brief challenge story by our own doctor jill. you can find it here.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175031 09/15/03 05:56 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I love the one about Angela, Paul. You're up.

Imagine.
#175032 09/15/03 06:16 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
thanks, nqoire. glad you liked it. smile

and, i see we're up to 49 posts in this thread (counting this one), so i guess i'll start a new one with the new pic. see you there. smile

Paul

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard