Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#175003 08/28/03 10:49 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Paul!

Could someone post the current url to Christiene's site here for me, please? It may just be a problem with my bookmark or something and resetting it could solve it.

Thanks. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#175004 08/28/03 10:55 PM
Kerth
Kerth

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
#175005 08/28/03 11:06 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Thanks, Jose. Didn't work. razz Should have known it wasn't that simple. Ah, well, was worth a try. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#175006 09/01/03 10:55 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...the link works for me.

So? What's next?

Carole smile1

#175007 09/02/03 08:05 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
*mopes* Only two people posted captions? I mean, one of them was Paul, and he does, as always, have enough captions for several people . . . wink

All the captions were highly amusing, but I particularly liked the "coconut cream pie of doom"! rotflol

Paul, you're up!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#175008 09/02/03 09:19 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hey, cool! thanks, rivka. smile glad you liked it.

so, i'm up, eh? okay, here goes. (btw, thanks to rivka for helping me sort through pics when i was looking at 5 different good ones)

[Linked Image]

have fun!

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175009 09/02/03 12:53 PM
Shadow Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Superman: ...And so, doctor, I really think all of these problems may be linked to...doctor...Dr. Frisken? What are you doing over--<<x-ray visions>> *Really*, Doctor. Those pads are there to take notes on, not draw pictures of me without my shirt on. Tsk. Tsk.

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#175010 09/02/03 01:36 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Let me see if I understand you, Doctor. You're saying you were abducted by aliens, and you think I might know something about it?

You want me to come to my next appointment wearing WHAT?

No, I will not "take care of" someone for you!

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
#175011 09/02/03 09:59 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Superman: Who did you say your hairdresser was?

#175012 09/03/03 02:58 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Superman: "Okay, Dr. Friskin. How do you think I have to act with this reporter that pursues me across the whole city like a groupie?"

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

#175013 09/04/03 06:43 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
okay. been a little while since the last caption (they seem to be slower these days... wonder why...), so guess i'll choose someone to post the next pic.

using my usual tie-breaking method of "well, who hasn't just gone?" i'll go with jose. smile

you're up, mr olivaw. smile

Paul

p.s. for those of you who are interested, the coconut cream pie of doom was a weapon launched by bozomandius, who long ago ruled a galaxy with an iron fist and a red nose. he intended it to destroy his bitter enemies, the inhabitents of alpha centauri c (a solar system about half a billion light years from his empire), by coating their entire planet in a gooey substance, thus asphyxiating them. the deadly pie was launched a billion years ago, at half the speed of light.

unfortunately, as it turned out, bozomandius's aim was a few light years off (still impressive, considering the distance involved, not to mention having to compensate for stellar drift). the coconut cream pie of doom impacted with earth just as clark kent was saying "lois, i'm su-"

clark, with his notorious sweet tooth, was briefly distracted by the surprisingly tasty doomsday weapon, but soon detected lois's frantic struggles with his super-senses. noting that she was struggling for air, he immediately scooped her up and flew her to the top of the pie's horribly destructive graham cracker crust (20-ton crumbs can do quite a bit of damage...).

unfortunately, that turned out to be just past the upper reaches of the earth's atmosphere, and lois suffocated anyway.

clark lived out the rest of his days alone. no lois, no parents, no friends, no civillains to save... on the bright side, it also meant that there was no lex, no mindy church, no other villains, and, most importantly, no one else to claim a share of his lifetime supply of fat-, cholesterol-, and sugar-laden coconut cream pie filling.

the end.

p.p.s. it's strange what pops to mind when you're in the shower at the end of a long day running on just under 4 hours of sleep (the doctor-perscribed method to help you attempt to fall asleep amidst the sound of almost painfully loud music, the feel of too-cold air conditioning drafts, and the lovely smell of the formaldahyde in which the cap holding the electrodes to your head has all too recented been emersed), isn't it?

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#175014 09/04/03 08:59 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Dr. Friskin: Did you ever have an affair with Lois Lane?
Superman: Define affair?
Dr. Friskin: Well tabloids have shown a picture of you and Lois in a pretty compromising position so...
Superman: Ok you got fact of the matter is that I'm really Clark Kent Lois Lane is my wife and she likes it when I play into her Superman fantasy
so what you really got is a picture of me with Lois my wife

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#175015 09/05/03 01:48 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!!! dance

Okay...

[Linked Image]

#175016 09/05/03 05:59 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark: "Why am I hiding? I'm a ghost after all, she can't see me. And she's even the reason I'm a ghost!"

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
#175017 09/05/03 08:28 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark: I should have known better than to jump over the side of the building. Why's there a hook in the wall anyway?

Imagine.
#175018 09/05/03 08:39 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
that's odd... my neighbor called to warn me that i have a peeping tom, but i don't see anyone. wait a second. i'm on the fifth floor, aren't i? or am i on the first floor this week? no, it's fifth. how could i have a peeping tom on the fifth floor? greta must have meant to call mrs. siol down in 105.

----

lois: oh superman, superman... wherefore art tho, superman?

clark: what light from yonder window breaks? it is... oh, crumb. i'm wearning the wrong clothes.

----

lois: oh, how could i be stuck here babysitting a dog named "nana"? i wish some flying stranger in tights would come whisk me away for adventures. he'd be from over there... the second star on the right.

clark: this is so confusing. her name isn't wendy... or is it? well, whatever. i'm certainly not peter.

----

lois: oh, why did i put a potted plant out there? that's going to be impossible to water. i don't even know how to get to that ledge without knocking the pot off.

<clark hastily hides his watering can>

#175019 09/08/03 07:46 PM
Kerth
Kerth
LOL!!! hyper

#175020 09/09/03 07:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hey, cool. thanks, jose. glad you liked it. smile

well, then, guess it's my turn. okay... see what you can do with this one...

[Linked Image]

Paul

#175021 09/09/03 02:53 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois: Look Clark a cheque for 2 million dollars!
Clark: Lo-is you don't actually believe that do you?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#175022 09/09/03 04:35 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois: Hangover and a bill... :: moans::
Clark: I told you to stop drinking.

Clark: C'mon Lois.
Lois: Waitwaitwaitwait. It says here that if we powder the paper, mix it with a glass of good red wine, cook chicken in it and feed it to a black cat, we will win the Kerth this year.

Lois: Holy Petunias! "The man of your fantasies is standing at your shoulder."
Clark: ::panicked:: You don't believe that, do you?

Lois: Cla-arrk! I'm turning into my mother! It says so!

Imagine.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard