Print Thread
#174814 07/21/03 12:53 PM
B
biimfan Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
B
I think the reason why they haven't released the DVD is because it is airing on television. If it came out on DVD they would have a lower television rating, so I think they are just waiting for the series to end, and then they will release at least season one. I am really hoping for all four seasons that would be a treat. Too bad can't find them all on kazaa. I even go on ebay to see if they are selling the vcds. Ah.. smile

#174815 07/21/03 02:08 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I dont totally agree with that because they have the seasons on dvd for friends and such, and smallville is coming out sometime in the next few months and they arent off they air yet! Dawsons Creek just ended and the dvd is coming out but they still air the reruns! We just got to show them how much we want it on dvd. If they see that it will sell, its all about the money to them! L&C also airs at 8 in the morn a time not to many people watch so the next step would be sometime at like 2 in the morn. We jus gotta be patient and hopefully they will release it in the mean time everyone has to find someway of letting people know we're interested! I want it to come out just as much as the next fan! IF any one hears nething either please let me know!

Being grown-up isn't half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives, the only thing that matters is just following your heart and eventually you'll finally get it right! ~Ataris

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard