Next Thread
Print Thread
#174757 07/20/03 12:42 PM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Maybe some of the older FoLCs here could answer this...

What was supposed to happen in Season 5? I saw some posts mentioning various things...

Thanks in advance.
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
If I had time I could hunt around my CDs, see if I could find the interview with Tim Minear. frown

Really I can't remember much other than what was posted in the poll thread.

There was some talk of episodes where AC would find his Lois and where Lois and Clark would go back in time to when they were teenagers. And of course, the baby in FH would magically grow to be a rebellious teenager in the space of one or two episodes and Clark and Lois would have endless problems with their delinquent son.

Not sure how long that was intended to go on or how they intended to resolve it, but it didn't appeal to me in the slightest either way.

Can't recall anything else - but it's been so long since I read all that.

Anyone else?

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I enjoyed seeing the difference in how each of them reacted to the Smart Kids, and I liked watching Clark with Jack and his younger brother. So perhaps seeing the baby grow into a teen and interact with Lois & Clark might have been interesting. (for a few episodes, at least - not for the whole season.)

I hope they had intended on explaining just WHO this baby was, and HOW it got there?

Did anyone ever comment on what they were planning do do with Teri's pregnancy? Have Lois get pregnant? Only show above-the-waist shots of Teri until after she delivered? Does anyone know?

I would have *really* liked to see AltClark find his AltLois. I really felt cheated about not seeing that.

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I would have *really* liked to see AltClark find his AltLois. I really felt cheated about not seeing that.
Although I'd have enjoyed watching such an episode, I never feel cheated out of it because over the years I've read so many wonderful fanfics which cover that theme and I just can't believe that the writers of the show could possibly have done it any better. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
I've read so many wonderful fanfics ... I just can't believe that the writers of the show could possibly have done it any better.
So true. In fact, for just about every single episode of the show, I've come across a fanfic re-write that I liked better! So, yes, in that sense, I haven't been cheated out of anything.

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
So perhaps seeing the baby grow into a teen and interact with Lois & Clark might have been interesting.
Vicki- have you read Season 5 and 6? There was an 'episode' that involved just this called Hypergirl , in which Mxyspitlk returned to run amok. I reccomend reading both seasons.
Season 5
Season 6

Sara (who is thinking she needs to go and re-read these....boy that 'to read' list is getting longer and longer!!)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Kerth
Kerth
There was an 'episode' that involved just this called Hypergirl
Oh, one of my favs wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard