biimfan Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
B

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me brings out my cynical side

What a conspiracy. Amazon also said they were supposedly releasing Charmed back in February, and there's the same garbage about this-title-isn't-produced-on-DVD-yet stuff. I don't think they'll get around to L&C anytime soon. But that's just my pessimistic opinion; I, of course, hope they'll prove me wrong. Ok the mini-rant is over, back to RL (sort of).

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I believe Amazon does this every once in a while to gauge public interest in a particular title. If there are enough "pre-orders" they tell the manufacturer to give them incentive to actually produce the title. So the more interest there is, the more likely Amazon will be able to influence Warner, or whoever actually owns the DVD rights to L&C. If you have more than one email address, it would be good to sign up using all available addresses. Unfortunately, just because Amazon puts out this unofficial "poll" doesn't mean the manufacturer will actually ever produce the title.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well, I entered all of my email addresses. Heck, if it means getting Lois and Clark on DVD, I'll purchase one copy of the series for each of my email addresses blush

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard