Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I know some of you don't visit Zoom's boards very often anymore so I thought I'd pass this along from SuperChris:

From SupermanHomepage.com:

Many Superman's are clamoring for "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" to be released on DVD. Amazon.com seem to want to help in this matter...
Amazon have "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" listed under their DVD category, but with the following note:

Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title on DVD, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title."

So, if you want to place your vote for this series to be released on DVD, visit the L&C DVD page at Amazon.com and place your email address as suggested.

So go to Amazon.com and vote!
~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nice, Liz - thanks for the heads up.

I don't usually put much faith in this kind of petition, but with Amazon such a big player in the market, well you never know. What's to lose?

Plus, they do seem to be in the nostalgia mood these days with DVDs, more and more. At least they are here in the UK. I was amazed recently to find some very old favourites available at Amazon.

Here's hoping the US companies will jump on the bandwagon. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
Columnist
TVShowsonDVD.com also has LnC in the top ten list of shows people are asking to be put on DVD - it's something like number 6, I think, right now. Go check it out smile

Melisma (hopeful, here under her Rock, that we will have DVDs - or the announcement that we will have them - by the time she comes home from Korea)

Do, or do not. There is no try.
- Yoda
F
Blogger
Blogger
F
Hope this serie will come out on dvd....
And HOPE it will in french too...

Blogger
Blogger
Maybe we can all sign this petition?

http://www.petitiononline.com/lncdvd/petition.html thumbsup

Blogger
Blogger
I've voted pretty much all the places I can think to vote...I hope it works!

Oh, by the way I'm awesome

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard