Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Just wondering what everyone felt was Lois' Sexiest costume or outfit was on the series! Or what your favorite outfit of hers was! Give description and Episode!! This could be a fun topic!!!
smile1 hyper

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I have always thought that Lois was at her most stunning in "And the Answer is". She wears a very flattering dark suit (see below) for most of the episode, and her hair and makeup are also fantastic.

[Linked Image] [Linked Image]

HC (who notes that clark in this episode is well...as gorgeous as ever wink )

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I second that! That is my absolute favorite episode of her hair!

This is another one of my favs. I love her hair when it gets fluffed out and is not all shoved behind her ears.
[Linked Image]

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
From WITNESS, LUCKY LEON, THE RIVAL, and THE DAD WHO CAME IN FROM THE COLD

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Blogger
Blogger
Actually, being the oddball that I am, I like the ones that are actually costumes. Like this:
[Linked Image] from "Pheromone, My Lovely." I also really like the one Lois wore in "Wall Of Sound" when she was in the club. I think my all time favorite is when she dressed up as Angel in "Resurrection." I'd wear that outfit anyday! It's perfect for Rocky. Unfortunately the comp hates me and doesn't want me to have any of the pictures.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I always loved the dress from ToGoM
[Linked Image]

*Blayne*

Clark: You are really high maintenance, you know it?
Lois: But I'm worth it.

Clark: Not exactly what you had in mind, huh?
Lois: Let's see. So far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, been treated as your girlfriend, and insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this.
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
Not too bad for the posts...i was expecting more but oh well! lol I'm kinda partial to the Angel Costume in Resurecction and Lois' concubine outfit in the New Krypton Episode! I wish i could find the concubine outfit pics some where tho...anyone know where to find those???

Top Banana
Top Banana
[Linked Image]

You can find more at Christianne\'s excellent site. (Scroll down and pick "Invasion in Smallville". You can look at, and enjoy, screencaps from the whole episode. If all you want is it to see the concubine scene, save time and don't wait for all the pictures to download. Instead, scroll down and click on the link at the bottom of the page, so that page 2 will download. That's were the scene you want is.)

- Vicki wave

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
C
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
C
WOWZERS! what a great site full of Vid caps! are there any more sites like that out there? Maybe in English?? lol I'd love to see what all those captions were saying. I took 2 years of German but that was 10 years ago!! Any way thanx for the site! Also how are you ladys and gents adding pics to your posts? You use the image button?

Thanx!!!!

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
You'll find instructions for posting photos here , Camden. smile

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Hey gang! Just thought I'd my two cents here:

[Linked Image]

This is by far one of the sexiest outfits I've seen her in. There was an outfit *very* similar to it, might even be the same with the exception of the styling of her hair, that she wore in "Ultrawoman". I remember the first time I saw that: I was 8 years old and I was taken aback so completely that I ran to my mom and told her I wanted the suit that Teri Hatcher was wearing. It's stuck in my head ever since, and I've been obsessed with Pin-striped suites, and the whole roaring 20's gangster look ever since cool .

-Jo

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I remember the first time I saw that: I was 8 years old and I was taken aback so completely that I ran to my mom and told her I wanted the suit that Teri Hatcher was wearing.
This is fun! All the things we did, "us kids", when we were watching Lois & Clark... wink I remember that, for some reason, I thought Teri had to be the world's tallest woman! :rolleyes: And from what I've read, she's only about 168 cm. <g> So I'm about 8 cm too short...

And I remember that I suddenly "refused" to use the word 'journalist' anymore, when everybody asked me what I wanted to be; I always said a *reporter*, although they didn't see the differnce goofy

Oh, and I had one incident with ketchup and mustard blush - I'm still now able to live that one down! - but that was before Lois & Clark; that was just some crazy idea I got from my obsession with Superman.

My favourite outfit, by the way, is the one from "And the Answer Is...." And I thought the dress she wore in Clark's constant 'daydreaming' in "The Phoenix" was pretty nice, too smile

Pelican smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
I think the sexiest thing Lois ever wore was Clark's shirt. I remember I just LOVED that scene. It just cemented their relationship for me. I don't know why, they just look so COMFORTABLE with each other when she comes to him in that shirt and sits on his lap, I just scream "I want my show back! Why was it cancelled, d*****! Look at them! THAT is the definition of a married couple!"

Now, I tend to remember outfits I HATED Lois in more than the ones I loved and I would seriously love an explanation of her entire 3rd season look, but that's not the question here so...I also liked her costumes from Soulmates, the robe she wore in that eppy when Superman says she and clark are lucky to have each other, her around the fire outfit in "Ordinary People" and though it was a little extravagant, her dress in the eppy in which Superman shows her was real dancing is. Oh! And her outfit in "Season's Greedings"! I had a thing about wearing ties after that.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
No idea why I didn't answer this (thanks for bumping it up, MEK), but I always loved the little red numbe she wore in Witness to go to the interview.

Also she wore a lot of cute stuff in S1. All those just above the knee skirts - always did think that was a pretty sexy look.

And that blue (? for some reason I always imagine it to be red, but I think when I've checked it out it turns out to be blue) dress she wears in The Rival at the Press ball. Yowsa!

I agree about that shirt scene, MEK - always thought that was desperately cute. And, yes, I think S3 contained her worst dress sense. I wince at quite a lot of what she wore that year. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Labrat said:

And, yes, I think S3 contained her worst dress sense. I wince at quite a lot of what she wore that year.
/me shudders just thinking about that weirdly uncomfortable shimmery suit outfit of hers in WHALTTA that matched pale blue with the brightest red lipstick known to man. No WONDER he didn't want to kiss her. He was protesting her wardrobe choice.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
Columnist
Columnist
@ Capes oh yes I hate that outfit. She must be sweating like hell in this one.

I love her dress in Lucky Leon when they finally have their first date.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard