Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#174252 05/28/03 02:32 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
For the first picture:

Where're your letters Lois?

Wow, Lois! Nobody's going to be looking at your face. I know I'm not.

For the second picture:

You did what! at the prom?

Your baby pictures are really embarrassing.

You should really eat your veggies, Clark.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#174253 05/29/03 02:21 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
First picture:

Alex Trebek: "And we're back with this tremendous show of Jeopardy opposing Superman and UltraWoman, from the SuperUltra Team, to Lex Luthor and Tempus, from the We're-Evil-And-Proud-Of-It Team. Superman, UltraWoman, hands on the buzzer, what's your next choice?"

Superman: "We'll take Villains for $200, Alex."

Alex Trebek: "Tempus."

BUZZ!!

UltraWoman: "Who looks ridiculous in his blue and silver suit?"

Tempus: "Talk about your basic pots and kettles!"

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
#174254 05/29/03 04:50 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
LOL Kae!

For the last one:

all of these are thoughts:

Lois Eww, Clark. You have a big piece of food stuck in your teeth! I wonder if I should say something...

Clark (feeling around with his tounge) eww...I have food stuck in my teeth...it won't come out...what's mom going to think?

Martha (frowning) he has food stuck in his teeth...didn't his mother teach him anything?

-Breanna

#174255 05/29/03 11:29 AM
Blogger
Blogger
First picture

SUPERMAN: Smmoookkin! Somebody stop me!

ULTRA WOMAN: (muttering) Note to self: next time he turns "normal", no more unsupervised drinking with a stack of Jim Carrey videos.

WAC
#174256 05/29/03 04:17 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, I can't believe no one has said this yet:

For the first photo ...

Superman to Jimmy and Perry: "This is UltraWoman. And before you ask, Jimmy, they're real and they're spectacular!"

Kathy

#174257 05/29/03 09:14 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
For the first picture:
Superman: Woo hoo wow spandex never looked so good! Mmmm... I better shield her from the public because she is not theirs to ogle! Lois would you object to me telling you to cover your chest? I see Jimmy coming over and I don't like that look on his face!
UltraWoman: Clark! Your not feeling threatened by Jimmy are you?
Superman: Well...
UltraWoman: Clark there's no competition I love you and while we are on this subject don't you think I feel threatened when women look at you like a piece of meat?
Superman: Touche, but like you said there's no competition the only woman I want to look at me like a piece of meat is you and you already do!
UltraWoman: Well get going with this press conference Clark I got a date with a certain sexy superhero tonight.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#174258 05/30/03 09:08 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
okay, this was a close call. too many good ones, if there is such a thing. love kae's jeopardy one (now there was a great out-of-the-blue caption laugh ), and i'm also a fan of "the mask." then there's breanna's... this is really tough, but i'm going to use the fact that kathy hasn't gone yet to break the tie.

you're up, kathy! smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard