Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#173717 05/28/03 06:28 AM
Blogger
Blogger
I yelled at lois when she didn't except Clark's proposal the first time..grrr..so my fav episode is ATAI...

Maybe it's just me and my wierdness but the episode i found the funniest is where Perry and lois were trying to make plans for a party for clark..and they couldn't..so at the end lois was getting pretty anxious cause they hadn't made love in 8 dayz and they fell onto their floor and the whole party was there..lol..i think i fell on the florr laughing goofy

Katryna*
Lois n Clark fan since 1995!

CLARK:There's no such word as Chumpy.
LOIS:Sure there is. Someone's a chump, therefore he's chumpy!
CLARK:Try again.
LOIS:Are you challenging me?
CLARK: You bet your sweet little chumpy I am.
#173718 05/28/03 09:01 AM
Blogger
Blogger
Hey - all new to this and stuff. Well, I just started watching it again (all addicted now and understanding it more 'cause I'm not ten...) and I'm only on Season two (following it on TBS)...

But I remember this scene - I'm not sure when-from or what episode...but they were like in this dark room, and Lois was all pissed off someone didn't want to kill her - and then apparently they were fight - but then they made up and had this amazing, toe-curling, tingly kiss...

Or I remember the virtual reality episode too. I guess those are my most memorable...'cause that's what I remember! lol, I am SO excited...I *think* season three's my favourite - I'm not sure yet. *sigh* Yay!

-Chloƫ
http://sd.glistence.net

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard