Next Thread
Print Thread
#173596 04/26/03 01:11 PM
IsisLnC Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey FoLCs,

Is it just me or did anyone else notice the goof at the beginning of ‘A Shadow of a Doubt’ before the credits. Lois & Clark were on speaker phone with Dr. Martinelli, then Clark takes off to save him. The shot pans down to show the Lois & then the back of the phone, but it has no phone cord going into the phone jack…

maybe its just me....

#173597 04/29/03 06:48 PM
Blogger
Blogger
Too much time on your hands? But great pickup. jawdrop

#173598 05/03/03 04:17 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL, good catch. Haven't seen that one before, but I just love seeing them listed.

I never used to catch them at all until I got on IRC during the third season and people would point them out. I always had to go back to my tapes and rewatch, then it was always, "Oh, wow! LOL, I can't believe I didn't catch that!" The first one I ever caught myself was in Ultra Woman, when Clark is tied to the chair and falls over backwards. You can see his hands fly up when he falls, but in the next scene, he's running with his hands still tied. I was so gosh darn proud of myself for spotting it the very first time. <g>

Kathy

#173599 05/03/03 10:39 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooooooh - a goof thread. <g>

My favourites were always in HIM. Especially the fact that the hotel apparently built an entire new honeymoon suite in between Lois leaving it and she and Clark returning to it, undercover. goofy

The jacuzzi in front of the windows had gone and there was a whole separate bedroom (during Lois's visit, the bed was in the main room).

And, come to think of it (which I actually hadn't until just this moment) doesn't the bed reappear in the main room later when the maid comes in and Clark throws Lois on it? LOL!

LabRat smile (who guesses this comes into the same category as Lois's moving apartment laugh )

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard