I figured that it would be easier if I just had one TOC for all the works that I am going to post.

[Original forward]

I cannot claim that these works came solely from me. I could not have come up with these works of love by myself. I know that the Holy Spirit guided every thought and each stroke of the pencil, pen, and felt tipped marker. I cannot begin to express the joy I feel when I put the final touches on a piece of work that the Lord has given me to share with others.

In the brief forward of each writing, I give the circumstances of thoughts that [were] running through my mind when these works came into being. I wrote most of these works in the Burster Room at Metro Mail in Mt. Pleasant, IA.

It is true that I have 'written' these works and I claim all rights that I have for writing them, but I give the praise and glory that they generate to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit.

If the writings lift your spirits or if they help you in your Walk then they have served their purpose. Please don't thank me unless you have given thanks to the One they came from.

Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.... so that in all things God may be praised...to Him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.
1 Peter 4:10-11 NIV
Sweet Relief

You Care

Should Nots

Three Poems

Last edited by Mike M; 05/16/14 10:13 PM. Reason: Fixed links

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!