It’s a Wrong Christmas

By VirginiaR

Rated: PG

Description: Another S1 Christmas story. It’s set the day after Clark walked Lois home at the end of Witness. For those of you not reading my current epic, Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark , I’ve pulled out this little Christmas story for your holiday pleasure. I’ve removed any major spoilers, in case you plan on reading it in the future.

Author’s Note: In a way, it is a sequel to my last year’s S1 Christmas episode Jolly St. Clark , as references to it are made, despite this being set in another universe. I recommend reading that story first, but it’s not necessary.

Wrong Clark takes place in an alt-canon dimension, where the True Clark was killed by Tempus, when he went back in time to kill baby Kal-El. Alt-Clark has moved to this new dimension in order to woo this Clark-less Lois, unknowing that she and this dimension are essentially the same as the one from canon dimension. Since this Lois lived S1 and most of S2 with her True Clark, before Tempus killed him, she has echoes of memories of that former life, without knowing that she’s repeating this life with another and “Wrong” Clark.

For those of you reading Wrong Clark, you’ve already read this story in Parts 68, 69, and 70.

Part 1
Part 2
Comments (for both parts)

Disclaimer: Inspired by the characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster as they were portrayed on the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman television series, developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. The characters do not belong to me; they belong to themselves (although Warner Bros, DC Comics, and the heirs to Siegel and Shuster might disagree). Many thanks to all the writers on the above-referenced show, especially Deborah Joy LeVine, Dan Levine, and Bradley Moore. Everything else is original.

Lois's flashback is an excerpt from my last year’s S1 (canon) Christmas episode Jolly St. Clark .

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/12/14 05:13 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.