Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
I had an interesting idea. What if we were to hold a sort of a book club, only showcasing a different "Lois and Clark" fanfic each month instead of a different book? Sort of a "Lois and Clark" fanfic club. Seeing as how we have a forum for Superman in other canon stories, we could also keep those stories eligible to be read, but since this board mainly focuses on the show "Lois and Clark: The New Adventures of Superman," it would probably be best if the fanfic club had a primary focus on "Lois and Clark" fanfic.

I think it could potentially be a lot of fun to select a different fanfic each month and read it together as a group. There's no end to the vast number of great fanfics that have been posted here over the years, so we could easily keep such a venture going for as long as there is interest. I've taken the liberty of setting aside the rules for how we could run something like this, but I'm open to discussion on how you'd like to run things as well.

Step 1: Nominate a fanfic that you feel would be worth reading. The story could be any length, but it must be a completed fanfic posted on the Archive. Since Halloween is coming up, I propose that we select a fanfic that features ghosts/a haunted house, vampires, werewolves, witches, or some other type of element appropriate for Halloween for the month of October. The story could either be set near or on the day of Halloween or not. You can nominate a story in this thread.

Step 2: I'll take the list of nominated fanfics and create a poll for us to vote on the one that we want to read. At this stage, new nominations will no longer be accepted.

Step 3: Once a fanfic is chosen, we read it. We will start reading on the 1st of each month and will start discussing the fanfic on the 15th of each month.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Fanfic nominations?

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lois_Lane_Fan:
Step 1: Nominate a fanfic that you feel would be worth reading. The story could be any length, but it must be a completed fanfic posted on the boards here.
When you say "here" do you mean "here" as in the Message Boards? Or "here" as in the Archives? I think it would be good if we had a discussion on some of the oldie but goodie Archived FanFics, some of which us Newbies (or old Newbies) may not have read, or the old pros (or whatever euphemism is more appropriate) wouldn't mind reading again. It might be fun also to invite the author of the FanFic to drop into the discussion to personally discuss it with us. Most of the fics on this site are commented on as they get posted. It would be nice to have a discussion about something which hasn't been discussed in a while.

Since Halloween is coming up, I propose that we select a fanfic that features ghosts/a haunted house, vampires, werewolves, witches, or some other type of element appropriate for Halloween for the month of October. The story could either be set near or on the day of Halloween or not..
Suggestions? Fanfic nominations?
LaraMoon's (K)nightfall . I don't know if it falls under your criteria, though. wink It's got a Bat. peep

I wonder, has anyone ever written a LnC monster story?

Step 3: Once a fanfic is chosen, we read it and comment in the feedback threads as we go along. I'm not yet sure if we should determine a reading schedule or if we should just let everyone go at his or her own pace. We can determine that part later.
It would probably be best to give people 2-3 weeks to read the story (if it's a long one). You could try to pick a story by Oct. 1 and have people complete it by the 15th and start the discussion and open a nomination process for the next one to start Nov. 1. Then, we'd have two weeks in which to read it, and two weeks of discussion before the next one (or longer for, let's say, an MLT Epic).

For the New Year, we could do a reading of Nan\'s Home Series (or one of her other series) and have each month be the next installment of the story. It might be fun to read stories that have two or three epics in a row like Terry's Leatherwood's "Road" series (which, I believe, has three or four parts written), which we could then read over the course of several months.

NOTE: I can only read EPICs on my Nook, so it would have to be something which has been converted to E-reader format.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[qb]Step 1: Nominate a fanfic that you feel would be worth reading. The story could be any length, but it must be a completed fanfic posted on the boards here.
When you say "here" do you mean "here" as in the Message Boards? Or "here" as in the Archives? I think it would be good if we had a discussion on some of the oldie but goodie Archived FanFics, some of which us Newbies (or old Newbies) may not have read, or the old pros (or whatever euphemism is more appropriate) wouldn't mind reading again. It might be fun also to invite the author of the FanFic to drop into the discussion to personally discuss it with us. Most of the fics on this site are commented on as they get posted. It would be nice to have a discussion about something which hasn't been discussed in a while.
When I said "here," I was talking about here on the boards just because I didn't want to exclude anything that might not yet be posted to the Archives, but I do think it would be great to include older fanfics for eligibility. Of course, we could also make it a requirement that stories have to be on the Archives in order to be nominated for a fanfic club reading selection just to give people an extra incentive to get their stories archived...

I really like your idea of inviting authors to participate. That could make things even more interesting.

LaraMoon's (K)nightfall . I don't know if it falls under your criteria, though. wink It's got a Bat. peep
We could include it. There's no need to be too restrictive about the stories included since this is all mainly to be for fun.

It would probably be best to give people 2-3 weeks to read the story (if it's a long one). You could try to pick a story by Oct. 1 and have people complete it by the 15th and start the discussion and open a nomination process for the next one to start Nov. 1. Then, we'd have two weeks in which to read it, and two weeks of discussion before the next one (or longer for, let's say, an MLT Epic).
That sounds like a good strategy. That way people wouldn't have to wait too long to start the discussion, and people who might take a little longer to finish can still have plenty of time to jump into the discussion before we move on to a new fanfic.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sounds like a good idea.

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
1. Encouraging authors to Archive.
2. Giving attention to older stories newbies might have missed.

I like these ideas! thumbsup

This sounds like a lot of fun.

LabRat :-)

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
1. Encouraging authors to Archive.
2. Giving attention to older stories newbies might have missed.

I like these ideas! thumbsup

This sounds like a lot of fun.

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
I like! laugh

I agree that they should be posted to the archives already. Some people (why are you looking at me?) have the tendency to start posting a story on here and don't get around to finishing it.... smile1 So I am definitely open to reading older stuff that I might have missed. hyper

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awesome idea! I've probably done the majority of my fanfic reading--smaller, but also excellent, novel-sized stories from the Archive (about a years worth of reading so far--and mostly all on my iphone--never thought when I purchased it, it's most notable function--for me--would be for reading, LOL hyper

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I love the idea, but I doubt RL would leave me enough time to participate during the school year. I might be able to if a short story were read, but there's no way I'd have time for an epic.

Joy,
Lynn

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
We could do a long and a short story each month.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally posted by Meadowrose:
We could do a long and a short story each month.
I like that idea.

Thank you.

Joy,
Lynn

LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Great idea! Gives a little flexibility for anyone interested, depending on how busy the month is smile1

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
OK, I'll change the rules to say that the fanfics have to be on the Archive to be eligible, and we'll use the 1st as the starting date to read each month and use the 15th to start the discussion. I also like the idea of reading a longer story and a shorter story each month, for what that is worth.

How do you want to deal with October, though? So far, we don't have a lot of suggestions for what to read, and September is almost over. Should we just read LaraMoon's (K)nightfall as our selection for October and do a more elaborate nomination and voting process for November when we have more time, or should we hold off until November before starting this at all?

Kerth
Kerth
Yes, sounds like a plan. I'm definitely in.

Are we going to discuss the chosen story on this board or in chat or both?

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OK, I'll change the rules to say that the fanfics have to be on the Archive to be eligible, and we'll use the 1st as the starting date to read each month and use the 15th to start the discussion. I also like the idea of reading a longer story and a shorter story each month, for what that is worth.
Or we could have the stories listed on the 1st, the short stories discussed on the 15th and the epics discussed starting on the 21st (allowing three weeks to read).

Lara Joelle Kent wrote:
Are we going to discuss the chosen story on this board or in chat or both?
I probably wouldn't be able to make any chats, because I can never guarantee where I'll be at a given day & time. It would also exclude others in time zones which are on the other side of the world. (The IRC episode chats happen at my dinner time, so I never make them.) So, if it was only in Chat format that would exclude me. If it was in both formats, those of us who don't Chat would miss out on all the discussion which happened in Chats. Having a discussion, here on the message boards opens it up to everyone. True, the discussion might not be as quick and snappy, but it would leave the discussion around for others to join in later on, like with LLF's other great idea: the Episode Discussion threads.

How do you want to deal with October, though? So far, we don't have a lot of suggestions for what to read, and September is almost over. Should we just read LaraMoon's (K)nightfall as our selection for October and do a more elaborate nomination and voting process for November when we have more time, or should we hold off until November before starting this at all?
Doing a quick "find" on the Archive database , I was rewarded with 16 "Halloween" themed (keyword) results. I'm sure there must be other stories out there.

1. Duckyman by Alica U.

2-4.this seems to be a series by Anonymous
a) Let's Have A Super Halloween
b) Let's Have a Batty Halloween
c) Lane and Cloe's Halloween Adventure

5. Just a Boy by Dandello

6. Super Elvis and Ultra Liberache by Eric Dias

7. Halloween in Smallville by KenJ (part of the Matchmaker Chron. series)

8. The Ball is in Your Court by LaraMoon

9. Nightmare in Metropolis by LaraMoon

10. The Scariest Thing of All by Ranica

11. The True Meaning of Halloween by RodStewFan

12. Happy Halloween by Tank Wilson

13. Lights... Camera... Boo by Tank Wilson

14. Lex Wins! Oh, no! He Doesn't! by Tank Wilson

15. Trick or Treat: A Halloween Dilemma by Capes

16. Trick or Treat: The Littlest Hero by Classicalla

Does anyone have an recommendations from that list? Or any others not mentioned on this list? I know Tank Wilson is always good for a chill down the spine or a tickle of the funnybone.

And in advance of November: Thanksgiving Stories in Themes on the Database

1. Thanksgiving Hunger by Abigal Jolie
(Homemade Gift is the Christmas sequel)

2. Clarkie: A Lois and Clark Thanksgiving by Leigh Raglan

3. Thanksgiving by Lote

4. Thanksgiving Games by Lynn S.M.

5. Better Holiday Memory by DSDragon

6. Plenty to be Thankful For by IRC Round Robin

7. My Adventures with Superman by KathrynAnn Kent

8. Turkey Day by Jon B. Knutson

9. Whiskey Galore (S5, E9) by Dominque Melaragni

10. Fully Functional by Various Authors

If anyone wants to suggest any of these stories for November.

I think I've only read Lynn S.M's Story, so I'll pre-nominate "Thanksgiving Games" for the Short Category in November (even though it's not that old a story.)

I've also read Whiskey Galore, but as it's part of the Season 5 series, we should either read that as a series or not at all. Picking a story in the middle of the series would either require someone to read the other stories (prequels to it) before it for context, which could too much of a burden especially around the holidays.

Also, I know plenty of you have favorite Christmas stories that you read every year, so you might think of coming up with a list to recommend in November for December's story.

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
I'm up for the idea!

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I probably wouldn't be able to make any chats, because I can never guarantee where I'll be at a given day & time. It would also exclude others in time zones which are on the other side of the world. (The IRC episode chats happen at my dinner time, so I never make them.) So, if it was only in Chat format that would exclude me. If it was in both formats, those of us who don't Chat would miss out on all the discussion which happened in Chats. Having a discussion, here on the message boards opens it up to everyone. True, the discussion might not be as quick and snappy, but it would leave the discussion around for others to join in later on, like with LLF's other great idea: the Episode Discussion threads.
Great points--for me it'd work better on the message boards, too...I have a 2 and 4 year old--so things are a bit crazy till later in the evening at our house. I'm on here and there depending on different days, but mostly at night--big night owl! Being able to be involved at random times would work great, like here on the boards...(for me, anyway smile )

*BTW--LOVE the Episode Discussion threads---stumbled onto those when I first started lurking here last year, and they were a GREAT way to (well for one, obviously, read a great bit of thoughts/opinions about all the eps), but I also REALLY appreciated the fanfic suggestions that went off of the various episodes which were being conversed about....led me to some wonderful stories--thanks thumbsup

Laura

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
My input.

Discussion on the boards please.

Given time limits (the first is Tuesday) and that we don't have a selection process defined lets go with [K]nightfall doe the long one since it was suggested first. So someone pick a short story for the month.

C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
Originally posted by LMA:
Great points--for me it'd work better on the message boards, too...I have a 2 and 4 year old--so things are a bit crazy till later in the evening at our house. I'm on here and there depending on different days, but mostly at night--big night owl! Being able to be involved at random times would work great, like here on the boards...(for me, anyway smile )

*BTW--LOVE the Episode Discussion threads---stumbled onto those when I first started lurking here last year, and they were a GREAT way to (well for one, obviously, read a great bit of thoughts/opinions about all the eps), but I also REALLY appreciated the fanfic suggestions that went off of the various episodes which were being conversed about....led me to some wonderful stories--thanks thumbsup

Laura
I never figured out the chat thing and with both a toddler and a newborn doubt I'd be able to make those chats either so a topic post here on the message board would be preferable to a chat.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Add another voice in favour of using the MB for the discussion.

Joy,
Lynn

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Since it seems like most people, myself included, would prefer to do this on the boards, that's what we'll do. Also, unless there are any objections, (K)nightfall will be our official first fanfic club read so that we don't get started late for October. If anybody wants to nominate and vote on a short story to go along with it, we can do that, too.

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
If anyone has a story in mind that is not on the archive, maybe you can email the author to have them archive the story. I've gotten several stories into the archive this way.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm a little late to the party, but would love to join the fanfic reading club!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I've converted Knightfall to epub format if I should upload it anywhere or email to anyone let me know.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by dcarson:
I've converted Knightfall to epub format if I should upload it anywhere or email to anyone let me know.
Hi!

That story has already been converted and is on the eBooks Archive.
ePub: (K)nightfall by LaraMoon
MOBI: (K)nightfall by LaraMoon

Archive Link (text): Archive page

Please visit the eBook Archive project!!
http://www.lcfanfic.com/wiki/doku.php?id=start

smile

"It's the mythology of a sun god who wished he was a man because he saw something so great in us.
It's the story of a hero who could move whole worlds and see through stars and hear a whisper on the other side of the planet...
...and who fell in love with a storyteller." - ashmaht (x)
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aha, I was looking under Moon not LaraMoon.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm probably stating the obvious laugh but if you haven't already considered it, I'd suggest starting a fresh thread for each fanfic/discussion.

The Musketeers
Kerth
Kerth
Absolutely.

Btw, I was only asking about where the discussion takes place because I wanted to know if I stand a chance of joining. Because chatting is pretty much out of the question for me. I'm one of those FoLCs from across the Atlantic. So, yes, I prefer a discussion on these very boards.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Plus, the advantage of having the discussion here is that it's available for future members to enjoy and even participate in at a later date. Much like the ep discussion threads.

The Musketeers
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Originally posted by LabRat:
I'm probably stating the obvious laugh but if you haven't already considered it, I'd suggest starting a fresh thread for each fanfic/discussion.

Yes, I agree that a new thread for each discussion is a good idea.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
If the story had originally been posted here, should a new thread be started, or should the discussion take place in the feedback thread for the last part of the story? Posting in the FDK thread would make it easier for subsequent story readers to find the discussions.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
If the story had originally been posted here, should a new thread be started, or should the discussion take place in the feedback thread for the last part of the story? Posting in the FDK thread would make it easier for subsequent story readers to find the discussions.
Perhaps we should start a new thread and include links both in the previous FDK and in the new thread linking back to the old FDK.

VirginiaR.
---
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Perhaps we should start a new thread and include links both in the previous FDK and in the new thread linking back to the old FDK.
That would give the best of both worlds. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Better still, start a new thread and include a link to the story's TOC. Newbies can find the story and original FDK thread in there and I'll add a link to the new FFC thread into the TOC. Everything in one neat package. wink

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Better still, start a new thread and include a link to the story's TOC. Newbies can find the story and original FDK thread in there and I'll add a link to the new FFC thread into the TOC. Everything in one neat package. wink

The Musketeers
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

The Musketeers
LMA Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nice and organized--perfect! As a newbie, I LOVE this idea, totally will make sense to me wave

Love how organized this board is!

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Thanks, LabRat. The double links are the perfect solution.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I hope some of the people who aren't newbies and who have read many (or most) of the stories on the Archives (and you know who you are, because you're always recommending stories to the rest of us -- hint, hint) would also join in on the discussion. Which stories do YOU keep going back and reading? The nomination process would be a great time to suggest your favorite stories (both long and short). We NEED you and your expertise in choosing what stories to read. We'd love to hear from you during the story discussions as well. Tell us WHY this is your favorite story. What draws you back to reading it, re-reading it, and recommending it year after year? How does it speak to you? This FanFiction Reading group will be better with input with the first time reader and those who know the stories by heart.

We should also have a separate thread for each month's nomination process. Some people may not have read that month's selection but want to join in on next month's. Also, it would make for a cleaner discussion not to include the nitty-gritty business of choosing the next stories within the current month's discussion.

If we have difficulty receiving nominations, perhaps we should go back to the first Kerth Awards and choose a story which won. LLF, since nobody has definitively nominated a short story for October, you should just choose one from the 1998 Kerth Award Winners page. What do you think?

Wow, I just saw that back in the beginning they did most Kerths by topic, not length. My, times have changed and how many topics there were. clap Well, since '[K]nightfall' is described by the author as a drama, should we pick something funny or romantic / WAFFy for our short story?

VirginiaR.
---
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I hope some of the people who aren't newbies and who have read many (or most) of the stories on the Archives (and you know who you are, because you're always recommending stories to the rest of us -- hint, hint) would also join in on the discussion.
Guilty. notworthy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L

If we have difficulty receiving nominations, perhaps we should go back to the first Kerth Awards and choose a story which won. LLF, since nobody has definitively nominated a short story for October, you should just choose one from the 1998 Kerth Award Winners page. What do you think?

The winner for best WAFFy story looks pretty short. How about using that as our short story?

Camping with Clark by Kathy Brown.

Originally posted by Ultra Woman:
I hope some of the people who aren't newbies and who have read many (or most) of the stories on the Archives (and you know who you are, because you're always recommending stories to the rest of us -- hint, hint) would also join in on the discussion.
Guilty. notworthy

Andreia
I think it was pretty much settled that we'd read (K)nightfall for the month of October. Of course, if people want to try to get together a list of Halloween themed stories to choose from to read for November, we could do that, too, even if it is a little bit late for Halloween. I'm fine with doing whatever everybody else wants to do.

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
One story that keeps haunting me is Alisha Knight's "From the Ruins." It isn't Halloween-based, so it could be discussed equally well some time after October. It does handle mature topics, but it is posted on the gfic side of the boards. (I'm guessing there may also be an nfic version, but since I don't wander into that part of the MB, I honestly don't know.) I don't want to say much about the story for fear of spoilers, but I can definitely say that it is incredibly powerful and it stays with one long after one figuratively "puts the book down."

Although I usually prefer to read stories that are lighter than this one, "After the Ruins" is so well-written that it is one of the very few pieces of fanfic that I have re-read.

Joy,
Lynn

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
How about we leave November open to any type of fanfic people feel like nominating instead of going with any specific theme? That way, we might get more nominations. So far, we have "The Strongest Magic" by ML Thompson and Alisha Knight's "From the Ruins" as possibilities. If anybody else wants to throw out a few more nominations, I'll create a poll and we can choose one for next month.

And remember, we'll be discussing this month's fanfic starting the 15th. cool

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Also, when recommending FanFic can you let us know if it's for the short or long story category. That way, it will be easier to sort them out.

How about we leave November open to any type of fanfic people feel like nominating instead of going with any specific theme? That way, we might get more nominations. So far, we have "The Strongest Magic" by ML Thompson and Alisha Knight's "From the Ruins" as possibilities. If anybody else wants to throw out a few more nominations, I'll create a poll and we can choose one for next month.
It may have been lost in the crowd, but I did nominate Lynn S.M.'s Thanksgiving Games for the short category for November, even though it's not that old (2 years). Should we open a new thread for November (and each month after that) nominations to separate it from other FanFic Readers Group business?

VirginiaR.
---
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
It may have been lost in the crowd, but I did nominate Lynn S.M.'s Thanksgiving Games for the short category for November, even though it's not that old (2 years). Should we open a new thread for November (and each month after that) nominations to separate it from other FanFic Readers Group business?
Oh yes, I did miss that one, and I agree that a new thread for each month would be a good idea.

The new thread:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=5&t=003514#000000

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
How about Ad Astra Per Aspera by Becky Bain. It's 157 kb.

M
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
M
And Camera Obscura By Mrs Mosley

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
Thanks, Meadowrose. I'll add those two stories to the list. wink

L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
It's the 15th. hyper I posted two threads for our discussions of our two stories in the 'Lois and Clark Fanfic' folder. I'm not sure if that was the best place to post them or not, but I figure they'll be moved if there's a better place for them. wink

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=016520

http://www.lcficmbs.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=016521

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
LLF, just a thought, do you want to include links to the stories on the Archives in your opening post of the discussion threads so people can access the stories more quickly, if they join the discussion late or if we want to find quotes?

VirginiaR.
---
L
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
LLF, just a thought, do you want to include links to the stories on the Archives in your opening post of the discussion threads so people can access the stories more quickly, if they join the discussion late or if we want to find quotes?
Good idea. I added a link for each story.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard