Next Thread
Print Thread
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi all,

When do Lois and Clark (in either his Clark or Superman persona) learn anything about Asabi, especially about his connection to Lex?

If all goes well, I'll be using this tidbit in a story answering Virginia's June A-Plot challenge.

Thanks,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Asabi drives Lois (and Lex) home after her interview-date with Luthor in the Pilot. As Lex's butler / manservant I would assume he also was who served them dinner for that date. He may also have been hovering (not like Clark though) at the White Orchid Ball.

But it's very possible that as a good manservant, he blurs into the background and neither Lois or Clark took any notice of him at that time.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
C
Top Banana
Top Banana
C
The only times I can distinctly remember him interacting with Lois or Clark directly happened in Season 3. In Season three, he is the one who it preparing Lois to move into a new body during the Arrrrrcgh! I don't ever remember Clark interacting with him. I thought he had during "I've got you Under my Skin" but when I read the script I realized all the Asabi/"Clark" interaction was actually someone else in Clark's body.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Thanks for your help, Virginia and Christina. I had hoped that I had forgotten an instance of Clark (in either of his personae) having met Asabi in the show; I guess my story might deviate from canon somewhat; either that, or I'll have to get a little more creative with my plotting.

Thanks,
Lynn

J
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
J
Well, you won't be "deviating from canon" per se, they never say Clark has not met Asabi. For all we known when Clark first showed up at the White Orchid Ball he started a conversation in Hindi with Asabi.

John Pack Lambert

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard