Print Thread
#166901 01/13/12 01:16 PM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Hi all,

I have an idea for a TOGOM adaption that I think I may have seen in a prior fanfic. Does this plot line ring any bells? If so, what story uses it? And in the unlikely event that it has not been done before, I am setting it forth as a challenge:

The story follows the TOGoM episode up to the point where Clark is feigning death after being shot. But in this adaptation, Lois is so enraged and distraught at Clark's being shot that she hurls herself at Clyde to attack him. Clyde, seeing Lois coming at him, points his gun at her and shoots. Clark, realizing that Lois is about to be killed, abandons his pretense and zooms up to intercept the bullet. Lois is alive, but now everyone in the room realizes that Clark must be Superman.

What happens next, now that the secret is out?

Joy,
Lynn

#166902 01/14/12 11:51 AM
Kerth
Kerth
Sounds familiar to me, but I couldn't tell you if it's been done or not. If not though, I would like to read it... if so, somebody should post the link, since I don't have time to go searching for it myself. laugh

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
#166903 01/14/12 08:09 PM
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I personally haven't seen it done, but I've only read a fraction of what's out there. But I would definitely read a story with this plot line!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard