Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hey, I've never advertised like this before, so I hope I do it right! Here goes...I'm writing another story, but I don't, at this time, have a beta-reader, and I was hoping I might get a few volunteers if I mentioned that I needed one or two.

The basic premise of the story without giving too much away is that during the heat wave of Man Of Steel Bars, Lois didn't discover that Superman wasn't the cause of it and so Clark left Metropolis convinced he was responsible for the extreme temperatures. Two months later, Lois runs into Clark during a kidnapping and they are both rescued by someone very surprising (I wish I could say more, but then I'd totally blow the surprise). It's all told first person through Lois's eyes--something I've never done before, which is why I need help.

My guess is that the story will run seventeen to eighteen parts, 50 to 60,000 words, and 3 to 400 KB. I don't write anything over PG--my parents and younger siblings read these, after all--and I categorically refuse to do any deathfics.

I'd love to have a reader or two who will, more than grammar and typos, tell me what they think of the storyline and character progression and interrelationships, and what they got out of a scene, if it conveyed what I wanted it to, whether they think it contradicts the show's or not, etc.

Anyway, just throwing this out there in the hopes I get a response. I have the first six chapters written and the first sixteen mapped out.

Thanks!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks so much for the quick, enthusiastic replies! I'm sure this story will turn out much better now.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard