Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
This is the first year I haven't even nominated a story. Real Life has been a bear recently. My tremendous thanks to whoever nominated Games People Play. You can't know how grateful I am.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Kerth
Kerth
Holy freakin' fetch!

I've been offline for a bit (mostly caught up in RL but also feeling guilty that I haven't finished my last story). So my wonderful beta, Brenda, offered to chat with me to help out. In the course of chatting, she mentioned the Kerths and that I had nominations.

WHAT?!?

I didn't think I had anything eligible and then, lo and behold, I did! And someone out there was sweet enough to nominate it! sloppy

As always, the people on these boards rock my world. Congratulations to all the nominees and my thanks to everyone who works so hard to set these ceremonies up. I regret I won't be around for it this year (I'll be playing tourist in NYC that weekend).

Thanks again and congratulations (again) to everyone!

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I thought I had forgotten to clean my glasses, when I saw that two of my stories had actually been nominated. Still can't believe it! Thanks guys. smile1 smile1 smile1
And congrats to all the other nominees

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard