Next Thread
Print Thread
#163999 05/23/10 02:47 PM
T
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
T
Hello, all! I was a member of the ABC FoLC boards back in the day. I've drifted away from the fandom over the years, but I recently got the DVD's, and it's made me want to read all my favorite fics again. I had them saved for a long, long time, but have lost many of them.

I am particularly looking for some fics by Leigh Raglan, also known as Leigh4CK. The wonderful LabRat sent me copies of several, but I'm still looking for one called something like, "Clarkie: A Lois and Clark Thanksgiving." I've googled for it, and only found one broken link.

I hope someone here can help me out. Thanks! :-)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, that sounds familiar, but I don't think I have it... I went looking, and found tons of stuff I'd forgotten I had smile including some of Leigh's old Compendiums that she used to send out. But I looked through them all and didn't see it. Sorry. I bet somebody will have it, though...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Leigh's story used to be on Rhen's ftp site. I don't know if she asked to have her stories removed from the current archives at some point, but I have the Clarkie file and probably a whole lot of other stuff from the old aol boards. I used to log posts like the fantasy fic threads and have them on my backup hard drives.

My email is available in my profile.

AmyN

Merriwether
Merriwether
It's still on the Internet Wayback machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20080406032907/http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/clarkie.txt

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard