Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I have a strong objection to Michael Landes (Landis?) as Jimmy Olsen. When he was Jimmy, he looked too much like Clark Kent. He was too dark-haired, too tall and lean, too "adult-looking". Jimmy is supposed to look much younger than Clark Kent, and he is supposed to have a different hair color. I'm just saying!
That's interesting, Ann. That's precisely the reason that the studio gave for ditching Landes and bringing in Justin Whalen. They were worried viewers would get confused between him and Dean Cain. Which I think was taking it a tad too far. laugh

I enjoyed Landes portrayal, but I was delighted when Justin came in because I was already a bit of a fan of his after a superb guest performance he gave in one of my all time favourite Young Riders episodes. I thought he did a darn good job as Jimmy, too.

Sorry, Tank.

BTW, you started my heart off good this morning as the first thing my eye caught when this thread came up was your line that Landes killed himself and for a second I thought he was dead for real! rotflol

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by Tank:
Michael Landis pretty killed himself.

Did anyone see the horrible psuedo supernatural monster series he was in?

Tank(who greatly dislikes all Jimmy Olsens)
I actually enjoyed Special Unit 2. Especially when his character started getting into fights with Carl the gnome... usually while driving down the road. shock

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard