Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
My most recent story is ready for some beta attention. I think I already have one volunteer (let me know if you want to take a whack at this one - you know who you are!), but I'd like at least one more.

This is a very alternate beginning for L&C. I tried to keep the story fairly short - really , I did - but it ended up being twenty-four sections and over 90,000 words. If this scares you off, I don't much blame you; if not, please read on.

This tale involves Lucy Lane a lot, Lex Luthor (a very little bit - less than I had originally thought), Linda King, gangsters, secret identities (more than one), and several original characters who simply refused to remain in the background where I put them. There is also a character death (NOT Lois or Clark) and some heavy stuff that might very well give this tale a PG-13 rating. If this puts you off, I'll understand; if not, please read on.

I'd like to maintain a buffer of six to eight chapters and post twice a week. The whole story is already complete and ready for review. (I salute the daring of those who throw chapters of unfinished stories out there. I'm way too chicken for that.) If you're interested, please PM me or e-mail me. I don't expect a one-day turn-around on each chapter, but I'd prefer not to wait ten days for a beta to send something back to me, either. Of course, real life always takes precedence over fan fiction.

I await your responses. I'll post a note here when I have connected with the right betas for this story. See y'all on the boards!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
T
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
T
I want to thank the trio of intrepid betas who have volunteered to blaze the trail through my latest offering. My family and I will be on vacation during the last week of May, so depending on how quickly these three heroes can work, I may begin posting this in the first week of June, or I may begin in just a few days. And I have no intention of rushing them.

See y'all on the boards again soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard