Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#159838 07/29/08 03:28 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
then there is the Christmas dinner which she told Clark you had to put the stuffing in the bird which always led me to believe that she had cooked the turkey.
I always had the opposite impression from that. It's been a while since I watched that ep, so my memory could be entirely out of whack, but as I recall it, the way that she made that comment, her tone, made me think that it was more like something she'd read somewhere and that she was using to make it look as though she'd cooked the meal herself, make herself seem more knowledgeable than she was.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#159839 07/29/08 03:30 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
She definitely learned a few things from Katey Banks. I remember at the end of the episode (and boy, it's been awhile, so the memory is a little flaky) that she made Eggs A La Katey Banks that were good. So perhaps there were some other recipes and cooking skills?

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#159840 07/30/08 04:49 PM
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
And don't forget that Lois didn't keep enough items in her refrigerator to be a real cook. Remember Bobby's Bigmouth's comment, "What am I? A beverage?" I know I have a lot of staples on hand since I cook (sugar, flour, milk, eggs, butter, rice, spices, pasta, dried beans...), but I wouldn't have had anything that wasn't premade in college when I didn't cook.

Elisabeth

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard