Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, I thought I could do this on my own, but I can't find the blamed thing(s).

I'm looking for a story (or stories; it may be more than one) where Lois and Clark are working to bring down Lex. (I think she knows the secret. She might not.) Anyway, in the course of the story, her apartment is damaged - I believe permanently. Lex steps in with an offer of a place. Oh! Yes, now I remember, Lois does know CK = S, because she engineers it so that Clark comes along to look at the place, and it's riddled with listening devices.

Thanks! smile

(I'll be blush if this turns out to be one of Nan's. I've just finished rereading quite a lot of her work.)

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Features Writer
Features Writer
Nope, not Nan. Wendy. Don\'t Be A Stranger

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ohhh.... XD I think this is one of Wendy's.

Woo "Don't Be a Stranger"

http://www.lcfanfic.com/stories/2004/dontbea.txt

EDIT: Dangit Kathy beat me.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Oh, for the love of Pete (sorry, Pete). How could I miss that? Now I'm really blush blush

...Okay, not really. Wendy's also on my short list of writers and I just reread a bunch of her stuff, too - but not that one. Figures.

Thank you, thank you - this time I'm writing down the title name. No, downloading it.

'Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Features Writer
Features Writer
Was that the one where her fish got blown up?

one of the funniest lines I've read, and I can't find that story anymore either...

Lois: "My...fish...?"

TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Columnist
Columnist
I thought I had read all of Wendy's stories. I am off to read this one. Can't believe I missed it.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard