Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#158655 03/03/08 03:00 AM
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I know I have it on my hard drive but when I do a search on any of the keywords I can come up with I get such a long list it is impossible to find it. So here is what I remember.

1. Lois finds out Clark is Superman.
2. He is at a hostage situation where a father is holding his son. He rescues the son and before he can get back to the father kills himself.
3. He is blamed for this in the press.
4. He goes to a major disaster and Lois covers for him telling Perry and everyone else he is sick.
5. Lois goes to his apartment when he should be back from said disaster but he isn't there. She waits for him and he comes back from a walk. He poors his heart out about the bad press, the disaster etc.
6. He goes to sleep and she doesn't expect him to show up at a big function where they were to get interviews. He does and Mayson who thinks they have a chance over hears (I think) Lois and Clark talking about their feelings for each other and realizes he loves Lois.

I know I remembered a lot but I can't figure out which story it is anyone got any ideas. confused

#158656 03/03/08 03:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I know it! I know it! I love that story. It's When Friends Become Lovers by Kathy Brown. I've read and reread this story countless times. smile

Just it's Lois who overhears Clark talking to Mayson about his feelings for her (Lois). wink

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
#158657 03/05/08 06:45 AM
kmar Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
That appears to be the story. Thanks. smile

#158658 03/05/08 01:51 PM
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
I've read and reread this story countless times.
Exactly the same here!!! smile1 jump

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard