Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#157086 10/25/07 02:41 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
OK,
I'm writing a fic based around some of the more hilarious incidences that i have encountered whilst working as a nanny

I just want to know what would your opinions be about privacy and such for the families from which I have gathered my stories...

Here's how it goes all of the following have been changed in order to do my best at protecting them:

names for all children
Different family make-up
(I.E number of kids and distribution of sexes amongst the kids)

and the story does not involve a NANNY
so the circumstances may happen while with a Baby-sitter (non-nanny) or with the parents themselves (if the situation allows)

I have also not indicated which circumstances were changed or anything...

The real parents themselves are in fact replaced by either L&C or other characters from the show....

so?
The only way that I could possibly perceive for their privacy to be violated would be if any of you knew the parents in question or friends of the family (Which I have no way of knowing) and you have heard through whatever grapevines that operate, as I often told the parents about any particularly funny sayings etc.

Do you think there is anything else I can do for their privacy...
Do you think this is enough

I want to add that I have the deepest respect for the parents, and admire their commitment, devotion and deep love for their children, and would never want to offend the families in any way

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Top Banana
Top Banana
You should be okay if all the identifying markers have been changed - names, nicknames, locations. As for quotes - they are more generic that you might suppose and writers are usually encouraged to listen and use pieces of real conversations.

(I'm still trying to find a place for a great one I heard: A small group of teenagers outside a restaurant: 'I've only got one c****m left and like h*ll I'm gonna' waste it on you!) I couldn't make up one like that if I tried. rotflol

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard