Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
This is my first ever post; I am more an avid reader and lurker than anything else. But as I am expecting my first baby I am starving for some Lois pregnancy stories, happy please - I can't handle much else right now. smile Can anyone recommend one for me?

-kslivlib

Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
umm...looks like this was my second post. The first must have been awhile ago! :rolleyes:

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
KS, the last story of S5 and TUFS (you can find them under themes in the archive) are both baby birth stories, and most of the stories that precede them in the two series are Lois-pregnant stories.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Top Banana
Top Banana
there are many great Lois pregnancy stories! First on my mind:

It happened one super night and the sequel It\'s a super life by Wendy Richards (warning: there is a tiny space of time during the second half of the sequel where the pregnancy has some problems, but everything goes well)

A gift for life by Stopquitdont and Jenni Debbage, where our couple have to deal with a serious problem about Clark'health but the pregnancy goes well from the beginning to the end, a very happy end!

Nan Smith "Dagger" series, from Doppelganger to Vanishing act Lois is pregnant, but the stories aren't completely focused on this aspect

There\'s always something by Xanabee, a great story!(where is that sequel, Xanabee? wink

WE\'re having a baby, my baby and me by IRC round robin

Simona smile

MLT Offline
Merriwether
Merriwether
Ooo, good suggestion, Sheila. Anyway, just thought I'd post the archive links to season 5 and TUFS for you.

Season 5

TUFS

Hope that helps. By the way, welcome to the boards, kslivlib (by the way, am very curious about the reason behind that nic laugh )

ML wave

ML

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Totally tooting my own horn, but I wrote a short one earlier this year:

In the Still of the Night

lisa in the sky with diamonds
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Hee Hee Hee Whoo Whoo Whoo by Deena Jo Cross - it's an oldie, but definitely a cute story. smile

Krypton Plus Earth Makes Three by Nirvana.

Congrats on re-delurking, KS! goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
๐Ÿ†2024 Kerth Award Posts ๐Ÿ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
And since I have to mention one of my all time favorite series [okay, all time favorite] - Home by Nan Smith - I forget which one she finds out she's pregnant in but they're all worth reading and she's pregnant in at least one of the longer ones and a couple short ones IIRC.

Link to Series Guide

And okay - so it's Lori not Lois but close enough smile .
Carol

Oops missed the 'happy' part - but they end happy...

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
As it happens, "pregnancy/childbirth" is one of the Archive keyword project\'s theme keywords.

Open the database and do a text search for "pregnancy." Every story from the beginning of the Archive through July 1, 2007 (the most recent database update) which deals with pregnancy as a major theme should be tagged.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Awwwww! Thank you for all of the stories!!! You all totally made my day. smile1

Simona - I had read part of "It happened one super night" last year and then went on vacation and couldn't remember the title to find it and finish it. I was so disappointed I couldn't find out the end of the story. Thank you!!!!!! laugh

Hatman - The archive database is awesome. I somehow totally missed that it even existed. Very very cool. cool

ML - I wish my online name had some sort of interesting story. (well the story is ok but not great) The ks used to be my initials before I got married. The liv and lib came from the worldโ€™s most awful job (not the profession, just that particular job.) The LIV was short for the town I worked in (won't name it here just in case) and LIB was short for librarian. They wouldn't give me an e-mail address so I came up with my own. Well, I quit that job and found a fabulous library job. So now the LIV and LIB stands for living and liberated in honor of getting away from the nightmare that was my first job. But now that I look at it, I could make it mean quite a lot of things....it will give me something to think about.

Columnist
Columnist
I love the story "When You Needed Me Most". It is actually a baby born story. It starts out sad but ends happy. Anyway I think it is a great story and have probably read it a dozen times.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There's always something by Xanabee, a great story! (where is that sequel, Xanabee?
It's coming along fine, Simona. smile Thanks for asking!

It's almost finished and I could start posting, but it still needs to be beta read. I think it will be a November submission.

Ursie wave

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Top Banana
Top Banana
that's great, Ursie! smile1

Simona smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
YAY
THERES ALWAYS SOMETHING is getting a sequell.....

I loved that one

can't wait

wow, you have really cheered my day up and made it really exciting... hhave spent the last few hours writing about medical ethics and babies (won't bore you with the details but it gets depressing after so much time and I needed a break so I came here....)

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Merriwether
Merriwether
Don't have any story recs, but congratulations.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard