Next Thread
Print Thread
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Stephnacia's thread on writing a fic from a title gave me an idea late last night. It seems like there are folcs out there either looking for co-writers or who have ideas for a fic but need them to be expanded upon. What if, in the same spirit as the ficathon, each of us wrote a beginning paragraph of a potential story (or stories) and then got matched up with another folc who would be a co-writer/creator. Almost like a take ideas you wish were made into a story by someone else into your own hands. Does this make any sense? Could also be called wrte a story from a paragraph? LOL. I don't know, a thought. smile

Mona

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
That's a good idea, Mona. smile I'd be up for posting a paragraph and possibly starting something with someone. Why don't you start a 'challenge' in the Fanfic Challenge folder?

~Anna.

Lois: Jimmy, give me back my dress.
Clark: Now there's something you don't hear around the newsroom everyday.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah I think that sounds pretty fun. Kind of what Tank and Wendy did for a long time. I'd probably recommend more than an intro paragraph if you want to give the story any of your own direction though.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
rkn Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm still looking for someone to finish or help me finish "Creation". Setting up a situation where Clark and Lois are divorced and pregnant. . . surely someone would like to finish them off. I mean finish the story off. :p

thanks!

rkn
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
The challenge is up on of course the fan fic challenge board, lol. Laura, good idea that the paragraph could be longer to give the story more shape or heck I guess it could simply be the beginnings of an idea for a fic, too. smile

Mona

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard