Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Looking for some info, while toying with ideas for a story...

Lois's apartment only has one bedroom, right? (I'm a bit confused since Lucy stayed there for a bit, since afterwards there are comments made that totally lead me to believe there's only one room. Unless that explains the whole 105/501 thing?)

How long has she been living there? About...

And how likely is it that the "Claude incident" took place at her apartment? (I'm guessing very likely - how wrong am I?)

Thank you! smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmmm... I would have guessed the Claude thing would have happened somewhere else. It was supposed to have happened earlier on in her career. I would imagine that when she first started out her salary wasn't as big as what she had after she won a few Kerth's. Knowing her she would have gotten a nicer apartment in celebration of that pay raise.

Just my thoughts on the matter.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Jojo...

Now my thoughts. <g>

I believe that the Claude thing probably *did* happen at Lois's place... because she got up the next morning and he was gone (right?) I could see him "sleeping over" and then leaving before she got up in the morning. <shrugs shoulders> Don't ask me why - it's just the feeling I get.

But, yes, I see it happening in a different apartment.

As to the one/two bedroom thing -- that's why in "House" I alluded to her changing apartments because of the whole "Luthor" thing. There is the problem of the 105/501 thing... and there's also the problem of Lucy staying with her for the first several eps of the series. I don't see Lucy sleeping on the couch. <g>

So you could have her changing apartments.

Ooooh, actually, maybe the thing with Claude happened in the same "apartment building".... what if "originally" Lois had just a studio apartment (all rooms in one big room - no separate bedroom - know what I mean?). Then later, when she got more recognition and a bigger paycheck, she moved into a 2 bedroom apartment and Lucy moved in with her.

I have a couple of friends who live in apartments and they have changed apartments several times (because of needing more or less bedrooms or simply because a better/newer/nicer apartment came open and they wanted to switch).

Anyway, I've babbling on too long and gotten entirely too wordy. But there's my 2 cents take on it. laugh

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Peeking at the script:

I guess I must have been in love.
Or thought I was. I was only
twenty-one, working on my first big
scoop: this perfectly ordinary
middle-age couple -- gun runners.
One night, I told him about it and
when I woke up the next morning he
was gone. So was my story. He won
an award for it. Didn't even thank
me for my... input.
I guess it could have been anywhere, but the fact that he was 'gone'...I doubt he'd leave his own apartment...

And then there's this:

I have a couple of friends who live in apartments and they have changed apartments several times (because of needing more or less bedrooms or simply because a better/newer/nicer apartment came open and they wanted to switch).
I moved three times this year. I could be weird, but it took me a while to find some place where I could really settle AND not write such a heartstopping check every month for rent. But I'm still looking for that extra bedroom.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
I would say the Claude incident happened at Lois's apartment and that it was a 1 bedroom apartment. The reason I think she had a 1 bedroom is I've lived into 1 room apartments and believe me he could not do what he did without her waking up. What I'm talking about is she said she woke up in the morning and Claude was gone alone with her story and all her research/notes. He could not find all that quitely enough in a 1 room apartment without waking her up.

Rumaging through files, booting up her computer, etc. Definitely a 1 bedroom apartment for the Claude stealing.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
What if Lucy just slept on a stretcher? Or a matress on the floor? Or something... (Then, of course, she could have kicked Lois out of her bed and let her sleep on that stretcher)

I'd say a one-bedroom-apartment, no moving.

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
smile Thanks guys, I really appreciate the info!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard