Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Kerth
Kerth
But I am wondering whether should it be nfic, or regular fic. It would be a lot hotter as nfic, but I don't want to not have anyone read it!
Are you kidding? There's *always* an audience for an nfic!

Hope you don't mind, but your little poll has had me thinking about doing a VD vignette as well. blush

Hopefully we'll see you on the n-side soon. thumbsup

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Top Banana
Top Banana
Am I the only one who giggles when they see "VD vignette" because they aren't thinking of Virtually Destroyed?

goofy devil

(I really need to go back to work.)

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Kerth
Kerth
Am I the only one who giggles when they see "VD vignette" because they aren't thinking of Virtually Destroyed?
No! I giggled when I typed it. Then I hoped that everyone else was more mature than me. :p

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I don't think I've ever read a fic based on I've Got A Crush on You, which is one of my favorite episodes.
It's not one of my favorite episodes, which perhaps (or perhaps not) explains why I've written not one but two take-offs of it.

I've got an elseworld called Hearts Divided that starts out in IGACOY and then veers off.

I've also written a more-normal-ish rewrite called I is for Illusions (Working title: "I've got a Crush on Two"). That's actually a sequel to H is for Hubris , which you should read first, but hey, it's short.

PJ
Shameless Self-Promotion R Us!

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Something tells me a nfic where Superman gets a sexually transmitted disease wouldn't be a hot seller. rotflol

Then again, maybe it could be in the fourth season and he did consumate his marriage ... and it turned out Zara had Kryptonian Herpes.

Just kidding. laugh

And gee, Sue, are we going to have a VD throwdown?!? wink It's all good!

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Top Banana
Top Banana
And gee, Sue, are we going to have a VD throwdown?!? It's all good!
[Linked Image]
Good Lord... you guys are killing me. I'm gonna die of the giggles. Stop... just stop.

*snorts*

~Jojo, the ever present peanut gallery. (oh come on... you've missed it these past few months admit it.)

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
how CUTE is selinde's picture sorry has nothing to do with this just thought id say. AWWWW cute little kitty!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard