Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#156292 08/26/07 09:18 PM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
In the LnC episodes, was anyone mentioned as the Editor-in-Chief of the Daily Planet *before* Perry White, especially when Perry was a reporter?

Thanks,
wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#156293 08/27/07 07:01 AM
Kerth
Kerth
As near as I can remember, they never mentioned who had the job before Perry. The only mention I could recall of Perry before he was EIC was in 'All Shook Up' when he gives Jimmy an old typewriter and tells him that Clete Johnson took it all over the world for the DP before giving it to Perry when he was still a copy boy. Perhaps Clete gave it to Perry because he had become editor and was no longer writing?

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
#156294 08/27/07 07:19 AM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Another episode which would have been a logical place for Perry to mention his predecessor was Stop The Presses. But, like Sue, I don't recall anything being said about it. Still, might be worth a look at the script.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#156295 08/27/07 10:53 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What about when he was telling the story of Norcross & Judd? Was he editor then? Might he have mentioned his predecessor?

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard