Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
ok so if you're in witness protection.. what do you call the guy that's assigned to your case?

your witness protection officer...dude?

i'm drawing a blank, i have no idea what they're called! HELP? help pweez? laugh

Sarah,

Tempus: You want to know the future, Miss Lane? No one works, no one argues, there are 9,000 channels and nothing on!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Probably case officer.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Don't know what their official title would be, but I'd imagine that most ordinary people would tend to just call them their bodyguard.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
If they were in the Federal Witness Protection program, that is administered by the U.S. Marshals Service, so they would either be dealing with the Case Agent for the agency that had them entered into the program (for everything dealing with the ongoing investigation), or with a Deputy U.S. Marshal.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
If they were in the Federal Witness Protection program, that is administered by the U.S. Marshals Service, so they would either be dealing with the Case Agent for the agency that had them entered into the program (for everything dealing with the ongoing investigation), or with a Deputy U.S. Marshal.
Yeah. What she said. I think. goofy

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard