Next Thread
Print Thread
#156203 08/20/07 06:41 AM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi there,

I'm searching for evil nicknames, preferrebly telling a story.

For example: There was a guy at my school, who one weekend promised everyone getting in his way that he or she would need to clean the restrooms if they didn't behave. He ended up with a nick reffering to that weekend and fortunately for him the joke was over quickly and he wasn't forced to graduate being called like that.

Any ideas? help

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#156204 08/20/07 01:52 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Do you mean a nickname that sounds evil or villainous - or something that would be evil to give someone else as a nickname?

I wasn't sure...

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#156205 08/21/07 09:20 AM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
the latter

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
#156206 08/21/07 10:12 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hm well depending on how evil your thoughts are...I'm product of Jesuit education, so I'm sure I've got more stories around depending on what kind of situation you're looking for. But here are my top three.

There was a kid I went to school with, and his name was Roe. Well, Roe has some very curly hair when he grows it out, so he got nicknamed Afroe. There was a song and everything...

In college, there was a guy who used to sleep on the third west dorm floor so often that they nicknamed him The Cat. He used to just roam around and sleep in whomever's room he felt like...

One of my friends in college, her name was Christina. And then it got shortened to Xtina. And then Xena, Warrior Princess. And then just Warrior Princess, and soon we had a battle cry for every time we saw her...I think she's finally starting to live it down, but I think it started to p*ss her off after a couple of years. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#156207 08/21/07 11:13 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
We call this girl at work Cat because she has so many cats they have their own bedroom... But I don't know if that's that mean. Plus, JD beat me to that nickname. Oh! There are these two best friends at my work who are called "George" and "Lenny" like from Of Mice and Men. Hehe. They aren't too happy about that.

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
#156208 08/21/07 11:59 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hmm, most of the nicknames we give people are in Dutch so you wouldn't really understand them. :p well, maybe, with a little German ^_^. We call this one girl, who is really small and looks like she is 15 or so (she's really 24) "Reus" (Riese), which is "Giant". That's not all that innovative. And my cat, who is also very small, but will eat anything and everything and is ALWAYS hungry, I call her "Kleine Stofzuiger" (Kleine Staubsauger), which is "Little Vacuumcleaner".

But they're both not really mean or anything.

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
#156209 08/23/07 02:22 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
One of my best friends is nicknamed Bandana Boy (because he always wears a bandana... duh)
but that gets too long if one considers his real name is only one syllable...

so Bandana boy is shortened to BOB
and as he is an engineering student... "Bob the Builder" is now his pseudonym

of course his girlfriend (also a really good friend of mine) has correspondingly become Wendy... she is also an engineer, but BOB is civil and Wendy is mechanical

I think if you are looking for CRUEL (and unusual ?) nick-names TV characters can be extremely insulting.... imagine being called Homer, or calling someone you think is evil: "Lex"
These pet-names can be cruel when not given out of kindness (as my friend was happy to be called bob)

he wasn't happy however when I showed him this pic:
(GO TO THIS SITE< THE BIRTH OF BOB )

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
#156210 08/23/07 03:13 AM
Features Writer
Features Writer
There was a kid I went to school with, and his name was Roe. Well, Roe has some very curly hair when he grows it out, so he got nicknamed Afroe. There was a song and everything...
A song? LOL!

One of my friends in college, her name was Christina. And then it got shortened to Xtina. And then Xena, Warrior Princess. And then just Warrior Princess, and soon we had a battle cry for every time we saw her...I think she's finally starting to live it down, but I think it started to p*ss her off after a couple of years.
Battle cry?! That's just too funny. rotflol

In college, there was a kid in my group of friends who was a bit spacey. So they called him "Confusion." Every time he did something random someone would shake their head and go ConFUsion. Ah college. smile

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard