Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Somewhere is a fic where Lois has Superman's child but gave him / her up and meets the child years later.

Framework4
Top Banana
Top Banana
Divinity\'s Ends by Gerry Anklewicz

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Kerth
Kerth
You might be thinking of "Divinity's Ends" by Gerry Anklewicz. Although the child in question is definitely Clark's and btw 21 years old in this story. Even if it isn't the one, you sure should read it. smile

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Thanks "Divinity's Ends" isn't the one I was thinking of, but it is a delightful read. smile

Framework4
Columnist
Columnist
I think I've read every story here that is finished and that is on the archive and the story mentioned is the only one I can remember where Lois had a baby and gave it up.

F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally posted by kmar:
I think I've read every story here that is finished and that is on the archive and the story mentioned is the only one I can remember where Lois had a baby and gave it up.
Hmm, perhaps I combined some stories and some musings in my mind.

Thanks folks

Framework4
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Actually there is another one, but I can't remember the story or author. Lois and Clark meet as teenagers, have sex, and Lois gets pregnant with twin girls. Lois takes care of one girl and Clark takes care of the other - or did Clark by any chance take care of both?

Does anyone remember this story?

Ann

C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
That's The Parent Trap Clark and Lois take a girl each and well it's an adaptation of the movie.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard