Next Thread
Print Thread
#156188 08/18/07 09:32 AM
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
I'm looking for a story where Lois lost her memory but it was right after Luthor died, or she was with him when he died, and Clark took care of her and she didn't regain it for months.

She worked at the Planet, stayed with Clark, don't recall why or if it was just at first, and didn't see him as the Hick from Nowhere's ville. Lucy is off somewhere and her Mother pops in for a scene and the Kents visit.

She figures out Clark is Superman but doesn't tell him. They don't have sex or confess love for each other. She knows Clark loves her, he admitted telling her but also told her that she turned him down and was going to marry Luthor.

She learns that Lex was a crime lord on her own, Clark having no reason to tell her as Lex is dead.

I don't recall where I saw it but for some reason never finished reading it, or it was incomplete on the board?

I may be mixing together two different stories in my memory....

Anyone know of it?

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I searched lcfanfic.com but nothing turned up. Do you remember where (here, Zoomway, etc) you read it? And if it was PG or nfic?

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Columnist
Columnist
I hope someone figures this one out. I want to read it!

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hehe, me too! laugh

Well, if the author is still on the boards, he/she might see this *hopeful puppy-dog eyes*

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard