Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
In the season four episode, Shadow Of A Doubt, we see Dr. Klein wearing a leather jacket as he climbs onto his motorbike. On the back of the jacket is a large crest which says "The Lab Rats". But underneath that are the letters: M.C. Anyone know what the M.C. stands for?

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I believe it's Motorcycle (or Motorbike) Club. IIRC, Klein is wearing motorcycle leathers.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Trust you to know the answer to this one, Labrat laugh

That answer makes much more sense than Master of Ceremonies (which was the only thing I could think of blush ). Got to wonder, though, exactly how roudy a Motorcycle Club known as 'The Lab Rats' would be (things that make you go... hmmm?)

Thanks,

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hah! ML, I would love to see you incorporate the raucous motorcycle club "The Lab Rats" into one of your stories. <bg> I could see that being quite fun. laugh

Does this research mean you're writing something new?

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Bernie took me to one of those club outings, once. I tell you, those cats know how to party. They're pretty good at mixing alcohol in test tubes, for one thing....

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Yes, DJ, I'm always writing another story blush .

I tell you, those cats know how to party.
You were at a party with a bunch of 'cats'? eek Wasn't that kind of dangerous, Labrat? laugh

ML wave

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard