Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Here's a great little one I just came across:

Lois and Clark: A Fairy Tale by Paul (Hatman)

lisa in the sky with diamonds
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
So I've been letting the random function on the archive find fics for me the last few days. Have to say it doesn't seem truly random [for instance - a story of mine appeared twice, followed by the same 4 stories in a row both times], but close enough for government work smile . I'm sure there's some high fallutin' algorithm at work so it's mostly random...

But I digress.

One of the stories it gave me was ML's Lost in Time. And it was fabulous! I was going to email fdk, but thought I'd stick it here instead. If you haven't read it, get thee to the archive! It's the story of Alt-Clark and his search for Lois... well, sort of, but I don't know what the synopsis said and I don't want to give it away! But if you ever wanted to know what happened to Alt-Clark after he was 'outed', this is the way to go!

Carol

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Have to say it doesn't seem truly random [for instance - a story of mine appeared twice, followed by the same 4 stories in a row both times],
Can't say I've ever encountered that problem with it, Carol. Perhaps it was a temporary glitch in the system.

Thanks for bumping this one up. I'd penned a reply to Lisa's post at the time, but then was unable to post it because the boards went down and promptly forgot to do it again until this reminded me.

Just to say that if you enjoyed Paul's Fairy Tale, you'll find more of the same on the Fairy Tales page on the Archive. There were quite a few responses to Meredith's Fairy Tale Challenge.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
It's not a fairy tale (exactly), but it is one of my favorites. Check out The Once and Future King by Shadowfax.

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
It was weird, Labby - happened again today - 3 or 4 stories in a row. Keep in mind, I'm not actually reading them all, but have probably clicked it a couple hundred times in the last few days looking for something that I either haven't read but strikes my fancy or that I've read and want to reread. I did spend most of yesterday and today reading Nan-fic after I came across one of them - all of the Alt World and Wedding series as well as Pheremone, More Likely but now have schoolwork that HAS to get done tonight so must do that smile . It does work just fine and has served my purposes quite well the last few days and helped me avoid doing actual work which is what I wanted it to do smile .
Carol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
helped me avoid doing actual work which is what I wanted it to do
LOL! I guess, then, our work there is done. goofy

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard