Next Thread
Print Thread
#15598 09/13/04 07:20 AM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool

“Joseph!” Clark smiled at the vagabond who smiled back and looked the baby.

“So the rumours are true the little princess has returned.” Clark looked down at the sleeping baby. “I thought maybe I could take her for a walk around the park.”

“Oh Joseph that’s just not possible. You know I can’t let you do that.” Clark saw the hurt look on his face and dug his hand into the pocket of his jeans and pulled out $40. “Here take this.” Joseph looks at him and walks away. “Joseph! Damn it.”
frown Poor Joseph.

confused What is Joseph's story?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
"You can’t go out like this you’ll freeze.” He wraps her up in the towel then goes into the drawer and takes out a pair of socks navy blue with the ‘S’ shield he takes one and puts it on her head like a hat “It’s clean I promise.” He then finds an old large envelop padded with bubble wrap and puts her legs in it like a tiny sleeping bag. “There you look fab yes you do.” He takes her downstairs and gets in the cab.
LOL. That is too cute.

Clark listened to lyrics and tears rolled down his cheeks.

“Shh honey it’s okay.” Lois had appeared in front of him.

“I miss you so much babe. I don’t think I can do this alone.”

“Yes you can you’re a great father. I wish I could really be here for her and you.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” Clark shifted baby Lois into his arms she was now fast asleep.

“I love you too.” He placed a kiss on her forehead she made a snuffling noise but didn’t wake he then looked up but Lois was gone.
The scene that ends with that part almost made me cry. That is just soo sad. whinging dance

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard