Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'm not the one who makes decisions like that, Olympe. When this new message board was established, they put in the Original Fic folder.

There is only so much room on this board and it *is* a Lois and Clark board, after all, not a general Superman board. There are plenty of Superman Returns fanfiction boards, and plenty of Chris Reeve Superman boards around. There may, for all I know, be fanfiction boards for the George Reeves version.

I, for one, see nothing wrong with L&C/Superman Returns crossovers, or crossovers of any kind if someone wants to write them. I'm probably not going to make myself very popular saying this, but I don't want to see the board diluted with other versions of Superman. No one is stopping anyone from visiting Smallville or SR fanfiction boards, but I doubt they'll be able to convince the owners of those other boards to add L&C.

If anyone is counting votes, mine is to keep things as they are.

Nan

PS: I see that Labrat got her reply in while I was running back and forth and trying to write this while doing a dozen other things.

Don't think I didn't like SR and some of the other Supermen down the years, but this one caught my interest like none of the others ever have. I'm glad that the board administrators see things the way they do.

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
F
Kerth
Kerth
F
Originally posted by Nan:
There are plenty of Superman Returns fanfiction boards, and plenty of Chris Reeve Superman boards around.
Anyone care to post some links?

Framework4
Kerth
Kerth
Fanfiction.net seems the most obvious choice if you want stories based on any of the other Superman versions. I think you'll find most of them there.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yes it's been awhile since anybody's posted to this thread BUT: I have a Superman Movieverse fanfiction forum in the beginning stages at

Big Apricot Fanfiction Forum

The two links list just above, metropolisfic and Blue Tights huh - well I've tried contacting the owners of the Metropolisfic.com to find out where the site has gone and haven't heard anything. (It's been over a week.) And Blue Tights is - well is TDK out now and I'm already tired of the Batboy fans and you don't want to hear my rant about spam and such. Let's just say it's very annoying to see a reply on your story thread only to find it's somebody replying to a comment somebody else made that's not related to the story at all.

Hope to see some people who were looking for a place to chat about their non-L&C Superman stuff.

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thanks for posting this! I just joined.

Originally posted by Dandello:
Yes it's been awhile since anybody's posted to this thread BUT: I have a Superman Movieverse fanfiction forum in the beginning stages at

Big Apricot Fanfiction Forum

The two links list just above, metropolisfic and Blue Tights huh - well I've tried contacting the owners of the Metropolisfic.com to find out where the site has gone and haven't heard anything. (It's been over a week.) And Blue Tights is - well is TDK out now and I'm already tired of the Batboy fans and you don't want to hear my rant about spam and such. Let's just say it's very annoying to see a reply on your story thread only to find it's somebody replying to a comment somebody else made that's not related to the story at [b]all

Hope to see some people who were looking for a place to chat about their non-L&C Superman stuff. [/b]

LOIS:I don't like you.
MAYSON: Really? Oh god, that is such a relief - I don't like you either.
LOIS: That makes me feel so much better
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard