Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I know I read one where Clark was shot by one of Trask's men in the middle of the newsroom, but that's not the one I'm looking for. laugh

Was there one where Lois *saw* Clark when he levitated during the polygraph test? I have a vague idea for a fic, but I don't want to do it if someone else got there first.

I know, it's a hard question considering the sea of revelation fics out there. blush

Sammy help

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
I remember More than Partners, Part 1: A Really Strange Visitor by Ann McBride, but I'm almost sure there is another one...

Simona smile

Columnist
Columnist
I think Wendy Richards wrote one about Strange visitor but I am not sure if there is a relevation scene in it or not.

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
In Strange visitor Revisited by Irene Dutch and Wendy Richards there is a revelation, not during the polygraph scene, but when Lois is shoved out of the plane and Clark jumps out after her. Well, I think this is how it happened in their fic, I'm not completely sure without re-reading the story... blush

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
One of my very favourite fics ever, Chris Carr's Learning Curves, has a revelation during Strange Visitor. It's on the archive.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Originally posted by Simona:
I remember More than Partners, Part 1: A Really Strange Visitor by Ann McBride, but I'm almost sure there is another one...

Simona smile
Thanks for the link and having read that I think I'll give up my version altogether.

I've read both Strange Visitor Revisited and Learning Curves before, but thanks for the help!

I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks for the link and having read that I think I'll give up my version altogether.
You sure? You know how fics can take the exact same premise and go COMPLETELY iopposite directions! But I can understand the pressure. It's hard to find a way a revelation HASN'T been made. But yet there's always a new one. It's why I love the fandom so much. People are incredible!

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You sure? You know how fics can take the exact same premise and go COMPLETELY iopposite directions! But I can understand the pressure. It's hard to find a way a revelation HASN'T been made. But yet there's always a new one. It's why I love the fandom so much. People are incredible!
I may do it later, but I think I'll stick with Begin the Begin for now. I think it's been three weeks since I posted the last part. blush

I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard