Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ooooh! My fic 'There's Always Something' is listed as a favorite! blush

That's so cool. Thanks, Beethoven! laugh

Ursie

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Bump. This seems like an interesting thread to me. I'll have to think a bit before I could even begin to come up with anything definitive, much less get it down to ten, but off the top off my head I know that amongst the list would be:
- by From the Ruins by Alisha Knight (And to show that Alisha can do comedy as well as drama, I might also include her Spandex trilogy, all three of which are available on the archive)
- At least one story by Female Hawk. Narrowing it down to a single one would be tough, but it would probably be Trusting Me, Trusting You
- At least one story by Sue S.
- At least one story by Wendy Richards

Hmmm... There are so many other authors whose work I would also want to include; it would be extremely difficult to narrow it down to a top ten authors list, much less a top ten stories one.

Is anyone else up to the challenge of trying to narrow down such a phenomenal body of writing to a top ten list?

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Impossible to limit to 10 fics. Reading the list makes me go and want to re-read so many of these! If I were to make a list, it would be heavy on what I've read lately, not fair to the many authors who I have read not-so-lately.

I'll just list some of my favorite authors, alphabetically:

CC Aiken
Alicia U.
Gerry Anklewicz
Annie M.
Anonpip
Anti-Kryptonite
Artemis
Becky Bain
Bakasi
Bob Bartholomew (and Bob, how are you doing? I badly want another fic from you soon!)
BJ

Wait a minute.... I've already got over 10 authors and I haven't even gotten to "C" yet.

Ah, heck with it. There are some great fics out there. Go out there and browse the Archive.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard