Print Thread
#155086 04/21/07 11:52 AM
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
I have been re-reading stories from the archive by author. In my haze of all things L and C, well particularly C, wink I forgot the name of one story that I'd love to remember..re-read one day again. Clark returns from New Krypton by calling Lois at his parent's house to say he has a Christmas gift for her. (which in reality is himself calling from the farm's front porch). Once they reuniute and that same evening marry during a holiday church service, Clark gives Lois a gift from Zara and Ching. It's some sort of information chip which among other things tells Lois that Krypton's scientists have found a way to combat the affects of Kryptonite on Clark. It was just so heartfelt that I'd love to read it again! smile

Any ideas? I am almost sure it is closer to the end of the alphabet in terms of author last names..possibly R or S. I checked but cannot seem to find it.

Thanks,
Mona

Features Writer
Features Writer
The author is Stopquitdont [S, just like you guessed], and the story is This Magic Moment . A lovely story...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
Top Banana
Aww! That was a beautiful story! Oh my goodness if that's what she could write in a couple of hours... I'm still making my way through the archive, but I might have to skip ahead a few letters and read some more by her. smile Thanks for posting the link.

Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Thank you, Kathy.

Laura, it really is a beautifully written little story that is so...good! Lol.

Stopdontquit, any chance of a sequel?

Columnist
Columnist
Aww! That was a beautiful story! Oh my goodness if that's what she could write in a couple of hours... I'm still making my way through the archive, but I might have to skip ahead a few letters and read some more by her.
Hey, thanks! Just don't hold me responsible if you don't like what you read! laugh

It's great to see feedback for older stories!

Stopdontquit, any chance of a sequel?
I've never given thought to a sequel. Does it need one?

I just loved that commercial (a Christmas one where I got the idea) and felt it would make a great little fic. I've seen some really good Hallmark commercials lately. Maybe this story needs a companion!

SQD (who is feeling very special with all this renewed interest in her stories)

J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Aww, I just read it and that was beautiful! So sweet!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Z
Zoar3 Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Z
Stopdontquit, while the story definitely stands so very sweetly alone, a sequel would sure be most welcome! The story never really had the opportunity (or needed to) delve into the fact that Clark is now completely invulnerable. I know there are those among you who claim this would be boring but I still disagree. Also, it would be interesting how this was achieved and whether or not any children of L and C could also somehow be made immune. See some ideas for a sequel! smile

Mona

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard