Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#155033 04/18/07 09:15 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
What fic is "Angry Clark" in? I see so many people mention it in threads and I know someone has it as their sig (along with "Ork" from Sue S. Faustian Bargain) laugh My curiosity is killing me. I don't know why I've waited so long to ask. Can anyone help me out? grovel

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#155034 04/18/07 09:31 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Angry Clark is in a lot of fics Steph. Jojo has him on her sig from Sue's Faustian Bargain. In Faustian, another reporter (Ken I think was his name) does something that gets Lois in some pretty deep trouble... Clark pushes him up against the wall and warns him...

And then several other things happened to Lois in Faustian and people kept clammoring that we wanted to see more of Angry!Clark. Jojo and I are both fans. <g> So she put it in her sig.

But you'll find Angry!Clark in plenty of fics out there... and when you do - enjoy! Angry!Clark is basically when Clark gets mad/protective because of Lois (not "AT" Lois - but in her defense). A good example in the series is during the clone arc when he comes home to find Luthor at his apartment and he shoves him up against his refrigerator, menacingly, and demands that Luthor tell him where Lois is... then he pushes him down to his couch. <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#155035 04/18/07 09:49 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Aggghhhh. I am enlightened. I have to agree with you & Jo Jo: Angry Clark is pretty sexy. blush I always thought it was from a specific story but I guess I missed the thread that started the whole thing. Yay! smile1

-George Bernard Shaw
#155036 04/18/07 12:19 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Join us!! Join Us!!

[Linked Image]

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#155037 04/19/07 07:33 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh my gosh!!! That button's awesome!!! eek Did you really make that?! Creative! I wanna be a member. hyper

-George Bernard Shaw
#155038 04/19/07 08:30 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Haha yes I did. I have a button making machine and got creative one day. laugh

I sent the button to Sue after it was all said and done though. smile

And yes you can be a member... but we really do need to find someone else to write another story featuring the Angry Clark.

*plots* spider

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#155039 04/19/07 08:54 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And yes you can be a member... but we really do need to find someone else to write another story featuring the Angry Clark.

*plots* [Spider]
LOL!!! Yes, we totally need more Angry!Clark, don't we? You may be surprised to learn that he has deemed to make an appearance in a story that I'm working on. <g> But I'm afraid you'll be waiting for it for a while - you know, with Babbles still on vacation and all... So *plot* away... <g>

-- DJ

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
#155040 04/19/07 09:13 AM
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I just remembered another Angry Clark from Season 1. Remember in Witness when Clark is following Lois out of the Planet cause he wants to watch out for her and that skateboarder accidentally knocks her into the street. Clark picks him up in the air and is like, "Who sent you!!??" And Lois has to calm him down by saying her stories not out yet. And then the kid is like, "Lay off the amino acids dude." lol I love that part. But ofcourse Clark should definitely NOT lay off the amino acids. Can't wait for the Angry Clark fic DJ! Even if it is awhile off, it gives us something to look forward to... "when we find the right woman ofcourse..." Sorry couldn't resist! laugh

-George Bernard Shaw
#155041 04/19/07 03:23 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had completely forgotten that part! Ahh it made me so happy. laugh And also in... oh what episode was it... I think it was in "I Now Pronounce You" when Lois is spazzing because she thinks something terrible's going to happen (stupid foreshadowing... *grumble*) and then that scary rose delivery guy comes and Clark grabs him. laugh

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard