Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
The "Plot Bunny Alert" reminded me of a story I started reading sometime back on the archive, had to leave the computer and forgot to bookmark the story.

Never finished reading it and could not find it.

Lois woke up - went home or something and found herself married to Luthor, no memory of the event.

Daily Planet not destroyed, she recalled not marrying Luthor and the daily planet being destroyed.

Anyone know the story?

Framework4
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The only story I know like that isn't on the archive, it's on the fundraiser dvd. I think it was called Haloween, by Nan.

Tara

Rose: You're NOT keeping the horse!
Doctor Who: I let you keep Mickey, now lets go!
Doctor Who, The Girl in the Fireplace
F
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
F
Originally posted by StarKat:
The only story I know like that isn't on the archive, it's on the fundraiser dvd. I think it was called Haloween, by Nan.

Tara
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I have the fundraiser dvd and completely forgot to look there.

Framework4
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
What's the fundraiser DVD? confused

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Merriwether
Merriwether
A DVD some FoLCs made to sell as a fundraiser that had fanfics and other LnC stuff (music videos, etc.) made especially for that DVD.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Umm, is this DVD still available for sale? I guess not... sad

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm not sure, Anks. You'd have to contact Annette and ask. It may be possible to send you a copy, although you might have to pay a little extra for postage etc.

Alternatively, many or all of the stories/videos on the DVD will be posted here on the mbs at a future date. The stipulation was that they wouldn't be available anywhere other than the DVD for a year. After that, the authors/vidders can post them where they like.

I'm not sure when that year is up, but it can't be far off now.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm not sure when that year is up, but it can't be far off now.
Yeah, in the spirit of procrastination I looked it up, and people were donating and receiving their DVDs starting in May and probably into June, and that'll be here before we know it.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard