Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
HatMan Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Okay, I'm tired, unproductive, and stuck on dial-up for the rest of the winter.

Things in the Audiofic world have slowed down considerably since the initial rush, but there is still some work to do, and I'm behind on it. The author and story lists need to be maintained, new audiofics need to be checked out as they come in, readers who need help need to be helped, readers who send in stuff that needs work (the disclaimer having been left off, for example) probably need to be nagged a bit, readers who said they were going to do something but never did could maybe use a little nagging (although I try not to do that sort of thing), etc.

It isn't too much, really, especially with things as quiet as they've been lately, but it's still more than I've been doing.

So... who wants to be a pal and take the reins for a while? At least until I and my internet connection are moving a little more?

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
readers who said they were going to do something but never did could maybe use a little nagging
/me now considers herself as nagged. blush I'm almost done, I swear.

This said, I've got time on my hands, having no job for the moment and all... I could help. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard