Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Never on Sunday
:rolleyes: blush wallbash

Of course it is. Thanks, Lisa! laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C_A Offline
Columnist
Columnist
The one where Lois is lying on the kitchen floor and we just missed her saying 'Ork'.
FTASV (Faster Than a Speeding Vixen)

Never on Sunday
AKA The One With The Voodoo Guy or (for TV addicts) The One With Warrick Brown From CSI

I am having way too much fun with this:

• The One With Ultra Woman (because we desperately need a more descriptive title for the episode titled Ultra Woman)
  • The One With the Nazis
  • The One Where Lois Gets a Hair Cut
  • The One With Charlie King
  • The One Where Clark Breaks Lois Out of Jail
  • The One Where Tempus Shows Up

Fanfic | MVs

Clark: "Lois? She's bossy. She's stuck up, she's rude... I can't stand her."
Lana: "The best ones always start that way."

"And you already know. Yeah, you already know how this will end." - DeVotchKa
Top Banana
Top Banana
The One With the Nazis - Supermann
The One Where Lois Gets a Hair Cut - Contact
The One With Charlie King - I've Got a Crush on You
The One Where Clark Breaks Lois Out of Jail - Don't know--it's been about a decade since I saw season 4.
The One Where Tempus Shows Up - Which time? Could be Tempus Fugitive, Tempus Anyone? or Lois and Clarks (I think)

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Kerth
Kerth
The One With Warrick Brown From CSI
OMG! He's the assistant, isn't he? Holy freakin' heck! Now I'll have to go rewatch that episode and pay more attention. Mmmm. Warrick. So yummy.

The One Where Clark Breaks Lois Out of Jail - Don't know--it's been about a decade since I saw season 4.
Dead Lois Walking

How about The One Where Perry Dressed In Drag?

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Perry dressed in drag? Heck! Why can't I remember that? Is it in Season 4? I totally don't remember... Someone tell me please!

To add to Sue's - I remember Jimmy dressing in drag though... which one was that? wink

Ohhh, and there were at least 2 were Lois "dressed in drag"...

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Top Banana
Top Banana
How about The One Where Perry Dressed In Drag?
That is definitely Whine, Whine, Whine.

I don't remember Jimmy dressing in drag, but:

Ohhh, and there were at least 2 were Lois "dressed in drag"...
Yeah, the Pilot and Chi of Steel.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Kerth
Kerth
The Prankster put Jimmy in Lois' dress in the second Prankster episode. (Prankster Returns?) Jimmy didn't *intentionally* dress that way. Funnily enough, that's one of the dresses that Lois considers wearing for their official first date.

How about The One Where Lois Tells Clark He's Just Like Superman?

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yes, I always noticed that too, when she was trying on dresses for her date... I was like "hey, you didn't just buy that one - you wore that one already! And Jimmy probably stretched it all out - you definitely don't want to wear that one!" Hee hee.

Okay, I think the one you're referring to is "Forget Me Not" - right? However, I'm surprised *you*, Sue, would use one from the clone arc... wink

Hmmm, let's see, how about the one where Clark isn't paying enough attention to Lois's kisses?

-- MR angel-devil

P.S. - Return of the Prankster wink

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Kerth
Kerth
Okay, I think the one you're referring to is "Forget Me Not" - right? However, I'm surprised *you*, Sue, would use one from the clone arc...
Perish the thought! No, that's from Metallo, when she's digging through her desk in search of an aspirin for him after he was beaten up by Johnny (not that she realizes that). She tells him that what attracts her to Superman is the fact that "...he's intelligent and caring. He has integrity and innate goodness. He's a lot like you..." Then she gives him this look like she's on the brink of having a visit from the Clue Fairy and then Jimmy interrupts (natch).

Hmmm, let's see, how about the one where Clark isn't paying enough attention to Lois's kisses?
That's 'The Dad Who Came In From The Cold'.

Ides of Metropolis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ding ding ding! You got it...

Oh, and I got the quote backwards... in Forget Me Not, Lois tells Superman that he's "just like Clark". That's what I was thinking of. blush

Well, you didn't post another challenge, so when did Clark greet Lois with an "hola"?

Merriwether
Merriwether
Originally posted by Sue S.:
like she's on the brink of having a visit from the Clue Fairy
*snicker*

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard