Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#151908 09/06/06 06:05 PM
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Okay, I need help. blush I'm going crazy trying to remember the name of a fic--if it does indeed exist.

When I was reading a fanfic today, it reminded me quite a bit of one that I think I read ages ago. I don't remember all the plot details, but I do remember something about Lois and Clark having some kind of falling out, and Lois gets involved (maybe marries?) Lex. He turns out to be abusive and she hides the fact that she learns she's pregnant. (Though I can't remember if she was pregnant with Lex's or Clark's baby.) It seems like she then turns up on Clark's parents' doorstep in Kansas. (I think she was on the run from Lex.) When Clark returns home (was he overseas? I can't remember...) he learns Lois is living with his parents and has a baby. (I think--but am not sure--that the baby is a few months old when Clark shows up.) She and Clark are on their way to reconciling when Lex finds her. It seems like Clark and Lex end up fighting, but gosh, my memory is lacking. grumble

Does any of this sound familiar?? Or did the fic I read today only succeed in making me remember and piece together the plots of several different fics? laugh

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~
#151909 09/06/06 06:24 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
I think this happens to be Sorcha's Made to be Broken?

Good fic. Hell of an angsty ride.

alcyone

One loses so many laughs by not laughing at oneself - Sara Jeannette Duncan
http://languagelog.ldc.upenn.edu/myl/llog/duty_calls.png
#151910 09/06/06 06:24 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok this is kind of an 'if,' but some of it does sound familiar, and some of it does sound like Sara's Made to Be Broken...

Jen...

Oh goody, Alcyone and I posted at the same time with ths same answer. Makes me feel a little more confident. goofy

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#151911 09/07/06 03:38 AM
ErinK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
That's it!! Thanks, guys! thumbsup

~~Erin

I often feel sorry for people who don't read good books; they are missing a chance to lead an extra life. ~ Scott Corbett ~

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard