Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
help help

They're both standing there, right, next to one another - they've just exited a room and they're on their way elsewhere together. And I need her to grab him by the arm. Nicely, you know, like... ah... at the very end of "Witness", when Lois and Clark leave the newsroom ("I thought you didn't need a bodyguard" / "Who said anything about a bodygyuard?") once she has her coat on, she grabs him by the arm -- that's what I'm trying to describe. But the words are totally not coming and I'm getting really angry at myself. frown I know how to say it in French, but dammit... how do I explain that in English?

Help!!! ...this will likely save my story. (If I can manage to finally get them walking towards where they're going, I might be able to continue. I'm just so stuck right now it's ridiculous!)

help

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I believe that would be "She took his arm."

By itself, it sounds like she's running away with the thing, but in context, it generally means exactly what you're referring to. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
smile Thanks Paul - I'll go with that and get them walking along (finally!) hehe smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard