Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, I did mean The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth. Just couldn't remember the title.

I also had a couple of guest appearances in The Official Buffy and Angel Fanfiction University (OBAFU). I named the official school color. :p

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by DSDragon:
Yeah, I did mean The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth. Just couldn't remember the title.

I also had a couple of guest appearances in The Official Buffy and Angel Fanfiction University (OBAFU). I named the official school color. :p
OBAFU was the main one I was following - didn't realise that some of the others still existed. Apologies to all for the mistake.

Marcus L. Rowland
Forgotten Futures, The Scientific Romance Role Playing Game
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yeah, they still exist--I used to chat with HonorH all the time--they've just gone "underground," off of ff.net.

Generally, if you can find the site for The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth, you can find them all, because the author of the particular "author fic" requires that anyone wanting to write about a fanfic U for another fandom HAS to ask her/his permission, and she/he has a list of all the fanfic Universities, plus links to the stories.

Or at least that's the way it was when I was still reading OBAFU. I even created the main OBAFU website for HonorH after the fic was kicked off of ff.net.

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Generally, if you can find the site for The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth, you can find them all, because the author of the particular "author fic" requires that anyone wanting to write about a fanfic U for another fandom HAS to ask her/his permission, and she/he has a list of all the fanfic Universities, plus links to the stories.
As I said yesterday, the author of The Official Fanfiction University of Middle-Earth is Camilla Sandman. And she's just confirmed that this is indeed her arrangement, mainly to prevent more than one spin-off in any fandom. Would be a bit confusing otherwise.

You can find the OFUM website, with links to OFUM itself and all the spin-off Fanfiction Universities, here . None for Lois and Clark, I see...

ETA: Darcy, I see that the link to the Buffy and Angel University is to ff.net, and that's one of the OFUs that have been taken down. You might want to email Cam with the URL of your Buffy/Angel site.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
ETA: Darcy, I see that the link to the Buffy and Angel University is to ff.net, and that's one of the OFUs that have been taken down. You might want to email Cam with the URL of your Buffy/Angel site.
No can do. I stopped updating the site a few years ago, shortly before HonorH told me that she was taking a break from OBAFU. The site doesn't exist anymore, as far as I know. And I've lost the backup files since I changed computers between then and now.

Darcy\'s Place
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ah, okay - I just got the impression from your earlier posts that it was still going. smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
I have been a fanfiction addict since about 2001. Before this fandom I mostly stuck to various anime series. However, I have dabbled recently in Firefly and The Pretender. I'm slowly being won over by the live action fandoms.*sigh* So many fandoms, so much fanfiction, so little time. wink

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard