Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I'm adding Cindy to the list.

Okay, I looked at the script for Never Ending Battle and the cartoonist's name is Stan. So I'll add Stan to the list.

And I'll add Wally Sciarra and Hank.

Thanks, everyone. This is great. Very helpful.

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
- CC Aiken, The Late Great Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ML -

I've got another one for you. I remembered someone in "And The Answer Is..." so I watched the scene real quick to see who it was.

A guy comes up to Perry to have him look at a draft of that day's addition (I'm assuming) and Perry tells him "Thanks Maxwell". It's right before Perry asks Jimmy if Lois has on the same dress she was wearing yesterday. When Clark & Lois are on the phone with Zurick Air.

So you can add a Maxwell to your list too. laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ML - I've lost track of who's posted which characters. Has anyone told you about Virgil? In the episode "Metallo"...the character previously mentioned as Diane (the one who's name I had wrong at first) tells Virgil to grab his camera (so I assume he's a photographer - we never see him) but Jimmy tells him he'll go instead...he's trying to get a raise.

So there's another one...Virgil! laugh

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Kerth
Kerth
In 'The Source', Clark asks his dad if he'd like to talk to Roy, the Planet's agricultural trends writer.

Lois: You know, I have a funny feeling that you didn't tell me your biggest secret.

Clark: Well, just to put your little mind at ease, Lois, you're right.
Ides of Metropolis
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Okay, so I've now added:

Maxwell
Virgil and
Roy (in agriculture)

Thanks,

ML wave

She was in such a good mood she let all the pedestrians in the crosswalk get to safety before taking off again.
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
There were a few in Metallo at the staff meeting when Clark is kidnapped by Johnny Corbin can't remember all, but the ones I did get out were Langdon and the other was Lois calling for a girl named Cindy to get some number for her.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
MLT Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I already have Cindy, but I'll add Langdon. Thanks.

I also remembered during Green, Green Glow of Home, when Perry was trying to think of a photographer to send out to Smallville (before he sent Jimmy):

Johnson
Simmons.

ML wave

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, JadedEvie, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard